How do you think of Republic of Korea?

• Both Koreas are no good- they eat dogs there :thumbdown:

• Very high level in Women's handball category.
    Two days ago Korea beat Top Euro Spain without problems.

• I think this is a revolting country! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Moderation note:

I'm sorry, but if one want to discuss such political topics, one need to have some arguments.
    So unless you express your opinion clearly, in a way that can't be considered offensive by some other members, this is not the kind of discussion we can have here, on an international forum.

I'm not closing the thread right know, because I think serious subjects can lead to interesting discussion, but I'm asking the people who want to take part to be very careful to respect other member's opinions and cultures.

• Moderation note:

I'm sorry, but if one want to discuss such political topics, one need to have some arguments.
    So unless you express your opinion clearly, in a way that can't be considered offensive by some other members, this is not the kind of discussion we can have here, on an international forum.

I'm not closing the thread right know, because I think serious subjects can lead to interesting discussion, but I'm asking the people who want to take part to be very careful to respect other member's opinions and cultures.

i am so sorry ....because i cant stand Korea .......I will move it

• i am so sorry ....because i cant stand Korea .......I will move it

first of all. this is not an appropriate comment in this forum.
    second. do you really want to talk about revolting thing?
    if you look at yourself very carefully, then you can see real revolting thing.
    some people feel exactly same thing about china but nobody talk about it in here.
    do you know why? because there is a line. you should not try to over. that is a manner problem.
    next time, before you insult other people or other country, why don't you see in yourself