HELLO FROM POLAND!:)

• You're welcome! :) It's great to meet another person who's interested in the same! :)
    I have some friends who are even much more crazy about volleyball than
    me as Krawiec etc.But it's always great to meet some another! :) :)

What about talking in Polish with my compatriots.....I even got used to
    it. In past it used to make me a bit laughing but now I got accustomed
    to it. lol

What about meeting on the match.....that could be a great fun! :) :D Hope we can meet on Euros! :)

You think so? Well, it could be an interesting experience... ;)

I'm sure u can't miss such a great proposal! :lol:

• You think so? Well, it could be an interesting experience... ;)

Oh come on Konrad.... you know you will just love it :lol:

If you marry me you will be able to become a brazilian citizen and will be able to fully support Giba and his friends as well.... :thumbup:

I'm sure a deal like this won't be easy to find once again.... :whistle:

• Dzie kuje my polish friends! :drink:

Nice :) But put this three into one: dziękujemy :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Hehehe....I died laughing! :lol:
    Btw, hope u'll invite us on the wedding! :lol:

Polish is wayyyy to difficult for me. Maybe I should settle down to hanging out with poles without actually speaking to them.... :lol:

:lol: Hehehe......don't worry I'm sure u'll fine here sb who will learn u Polish! :) :D
    Btw, can I ask u why exactly Poland? :)

• Unfortunately only Saturday, on Sunday I didn't get a ticket... :(

• Hehehe....I died laughing! :lol:
    Btw, hope u'll invite us on the wedding! :lol:

:lol: Hehehe......don't worry I'm sure u'll fine here sb who will learn u Polish! :) :D
    Btw, can I ask u why exactly Poland? :)

Of course you will be invited to the wedding!

ALL of you..... Justyna is going to be my best woman. I have yet to find a best man though...... :lol:

Regarding as to why I like Poland so much.... well, I have always liked Polish NTs and last month I spent 10 days in Poland just resting my soul. I have a really stressful job and it was just amazing to stay there with all of you nice Poles. People are really friendly in Poland, something I really appreciate (I'm brazilian, after all). The country is beautiful, the beer is great... what else could I ask for? :D Maybe a little more partying wouldn't hurt :thumbup:

• so come already on friday evening :D (or stay for saturday night)
    im sure that you would have fun :drink: :D

(for what block do u have the ticket?)

I think it's no problem becouse I live near Wroclaw, my friends live there, so I can stay all weekend :) Block A2, and you?

• Hello Agnieszka, Avi and Krawiec! Welcome to the forum (:

Of course you will be invited to the wedding!

ALL of you..... Justyna is going to be my best woman. I have yet to find a best man though...... :lol:

Regarding as to why I like Poland so much.... well, I have always liked Polish NTs and last month I spent 10 days in Poland just resting my soul. I have a really stressful job and it was just amazing to stay there with all of you nice Poles. People are really friendly in Poland, something I really appreciate (I'm brazilian, after all). The country is beautiful, the beer is great... what else could I ask for? :D Maybe a little more partying wouldn't hurt :thumbup:

Hmm... Justyna? Do I know her? heheh :whistle:
    Nice to hear that you like Poland :drink: