You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male
  • "Ttom" started this thread

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:43pm

One lost topic

please, I have a problem. There was a thread about Cuban womens league here I think the season 2010/11 and I cant find it, its deleted or am I just blind? :lol: there was also the youtube videos of the tournaments. If anybody can help :rose: your dear Ttom

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:45pm

It's in the Archive section: 2011 Liga Nacional Cubana de Voleibol

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male
  • "Ttom" started this thread

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Tuesday, July 3rd 2012, 10:48pm

you know Im here for about year and I didnt know here is the archive :lol: ok Vielen Dank Matthias :drink:

Social bookmarks