You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nick

Intermediate

• "Nick" is male
  • "Nick" started this thread

Favourite Team: Russian NT. Uralochka-NTMK, Dinamo-Moscow.

Favourite Players: Zhenya Artamonova, Luba Sokolova, Liza Tischenko, Lena Plotnikova, Yumi Ruiz, Nancy Carrillo, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Kasia Skowronska

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 5:31pm

Artamonova

Today I read a small aticle in one of russian sports newspaper that Artamonova is coming back and will play for Uralochka in this season. It's not yet confirmed of course...
I hope she will return. Maybe she will regain her conditions and then Caprara will make a decision to include her in NT... (I think those are only dreams but there's always a chance...).

Thursday, September 27th 2007, 8:02pm

I hope so too!

yingcheng

<3 ITALIA <3

• "yingcheng" is female

Favourite Team: Italia NT, Polska NT, Foppa Bergamo, Galatasaray, VakifBank

Favourite Players: Leo LoBianco, Gosia Glinka, Zhou SuHong, Asia Kaczor, Mari Steinbrecher, Maja Poljak, Jenny Barazza, Jovana Brakocevic, etc and etc =P

Sunday, September 30th 2007, 12:11am

yup...me too!
really hope that arta can play in NT again...i cant wait seeing her in beijing 2008!! :D
il mio desiderio รจ poter vedere ancora questo sorriso :)

Sunday, October 7th 2007, 6:31pm

It's confirmed now!
http://www.uralochka-vc.ru/team.htm
:D

Social bookmarks