Sweet moments with cuties.

• Am I the only one here who doesn't like Bruno? :P

I didn't like him too but he convinced me to himself last year. Though I began to not like him again after he entered the court in the match against us on WC and "sold us a couple of caps". But this not-liking him took a rather short time... I think I like him a little bit thanks to Marlon. I don't like this guy so much that I started to simply LOVE Bruno and every time he was entering the court I was almost like in ecstasy :lol:

From our team the funniest interviews IMO are Sokolov's ones :lol:

I haven't seen any interviews with him. I found him cute but if he's funny too so I like him even more :D It's my biggest dilemma, I like Vlado so much and I can't imagine the team without him... simultaneously I want to see Soko playing more...

In some long long forgotten folders with volleyball pics collected from all over the internet, I found some funny a little bit retro photos, so I'll share now :D

Hahah, I found some nice pictures too but when I come back to the city where I study and finally get my laptop I may find even more :D
    Pierre and his, hmmm... companion on the photo reminds me somehow the climates from "Corpse Bride"
    Ivan... ? :white:
    Matti's face distracts my attention from the suffering Antti :lol: or Mikko's... But I kinda feel that is Matti.
    Woicki looks as if he was hit by the 128 km/h-Grozer's-ball :rolll:

Hero of yesterday's conversation. He looks here rather normal and there is no indication that he is sometimes napompan i prevazbuden. Sorry, I know that I use it way too often but I like these words so much :rolll:

Can't wait for WL !

:heart:

Aga, let's start this season properly :thumbsup:

• I did not find photos of Sidao ;( Bruno is very cute for me .... ahhaha live even more ... he have a great body :cheesy:

Ema... Can I thus call you? ... After seeing this picture I love Bruno even more :D

• Hahah, I found some nice pictures too but when I come back to the city where I study and finally get my laptop I may find even more :D
    Pierre and his, hmmm... companion on the photo reminds me somehow the climates from "Corpse Bride"
    Ivan... ? :white:
    Matti's face distracts my attention from the suffering Antti :lol: or Mikko's... But I kinda feel that is Matti.
    Woicki looks as if he was hit by the 128 km/h-Grozer's-ball :rolll:

Yes, it's Ivan, but he seems extremely young on this one :)
    And Woicki ...brrr :lol:

Hero of yesterday's conversation. He looks here rather normal and there is no indication that he is sometimes napompan i prevazbuden. Sorry, I know that I use it way too often but I like these words so much :rolll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Obviously we have another naughty "bee" tonight, but this time it seems that she has landed on Kurek :rolll:

Can't wait for WL !

Oh, me, too! :super:

:heart:

Nice! :thumbsup:

So, what we have here...

Toshko insists very much on receiveing the ball 8o

:cheesy:

Can you guess who's Gruszka laughing at? :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Perfect picture! Igła & Kadziu & Świder & Gruszka, magic four :heart: though I didn't quite like these jerseys... I simply love Salparov's jersey though nothing can beat the black one 8)

Oh crap... Is it really Toshko? :sos:

• Perfect picture! Igła & Kadziu & Świder & Gruszka, magic four :heart: though I didn't quite like these jerseys... I simply love Salparov's jersey though nothing can beat the black one 8)

Oh crap... Is it really Toshko? :sos:

Hahaha, yeah, that's him, but the pic is quite old I think :lol:
    Actually from time to time he goes back to this hmm...hairstyle :D
    Here, watch this video, it's just about half and a month ago and it's similar, there are also Plamen and Todorov in it: http://tv7.bg/sport-news/volleyball/7007442.html

Wild Wild West!

• Hahaha, yeah, that's him, but the pic is quite old I think :lol:
    Actually from time to time he goes back to this hmm...hairstyle :D
    Here, watch this video, it's just about half and a month ago and it's similar, there are also Plamen and Todorov in it: http://tv7.bg/sport-news/volleyball/7007442.html

Hahah, you were right :rolll: Toshko and his stylish hairstyle :lol: I don't know what this guy has, maybe it's because of his clumsiness, but I have so much sympathy for him :D
    And Todorov... I have never though that I may like some Bulgarian MB as much as I like Niko Nikolov... And then Teodor appeared :heart:

clash of the Titans :super:

• Hahah, you were right :rolll: Toshko and his stylish hairstyle :lol: I don't know what this guy has, maybe it's because of his clumsiness, but I have so much sympathy for him :D

Oh, he could look tough, too :lol: Just look here:

:rolll: :rolll:

But in general - that's him -> clumsy guy and as I only think that the matches are coming ... :S

That's the classic Toshko! :lol: :

And Todorov... I have never though that I may like some Bulgarian MB as much as I like Niko Nikolov... And then Teodor appeared :heart:

clash of the Titans :super:

Oh, boy! :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Oh, he could look tough, too :lol: Just look here:

He looks like Denis Biryukov here! I don't know why... it's maybe because of this shirt with stripes :D

Could you tell me why did they do that to my lovely Dima?

Good heavens! :white:

• Could you tell me why did they do that to my lovely Dima?

Good heavens! :white:

:what:
    WTH is that?! :sos:
    I see such thing for a first time, but the strangest thing is that your lovely Dima seems happy :cheesy:
    btw, the man torturing him is Hamutskih, right?

Wild Wild West!

• :what:
    WTH is that?! :sos:
    I see such thing for a first time, but the strangest thing is that your lovely Dima seems happy :cheesy:
    btw, the man torturing him is Hamutskih, right?

Yeah, it's most likely this bandit Vadim... :sos: He has always terrified me though he was a great setter

Bella :heart: Look at my avatar :thumbup:

I did it on purpose :D I knew that you're gonna choose one of these wonderful pics as your new avatar and I'm going to faint every time I come across your post :D

• That's from the Italy-Finland match:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• I won't tell you what was my first though after seeing this picture :D

I have found very nice pictures of Niko. Finally :woohoo:

Please, Niko, shave off your beard, let your hair grow a little and look like here...

Sorry for bombarding you with these pictures but I simply love this guy :heart:

• I won't tell you what was my first though after seeing this picture :D

Oh, you will ... :whistle:

I have found very nice pictures of Niko. Finally :woohoo:

Please, Niko, shave off your beard, let your hair grow a little and look like here...[/size]

Sorry for bombarding you with these pictures but I simply love this guy :heart:

Hehe, well done - no need to be sorry :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• This is Vlado, really? :lol:

Btw. there is no page of Nikolai Nikolov on facebook to "like it". I want him among my favorite and I can't have him. I have been waiting for a long time for someone to create the page and maybe I have to create it on my own, finally :aww:

• Igła is celebrating 34 birthday today ^^

Kubi is coming with the flowers

and Gyorgy has pizza for you

Be always as positive as you are :flower:
    Szyj nam dwieście lat!

• This is Vlado, really? :lol:

Yep, it's him, I have no idea where this picture is from, but it's quite old I think (and I'm not saying this because it's black and white! :lol: )

Btw. there is no page of Nikolai Nikolov on facebook to "like it". I want him among my favorite and I can't have him. I have been waiting for a long time for someone to create the page and maybe I have to create it on my own, finally :aww:

I also just checked, but sorry I couldn't find any, too.

Igła is celebrating 34 birthday today ^^

Be always as positive as you are :flower:
    Szyj nam dwieście lat!

Happy Birthday to Ignaczak, you gave him the best wishing, bella :thumbsup:
    And this collage of Grozer is just crashing :obey: :rolll:

Ok, now something that we slightly mentioned yesterday :whistle:
    From who do you think Zaytsev got inspired for his marvelous hairstyle? (Don't worry, I won't ask you how much hairspray he uses for this :D )

Johnny Bravo 8) :

ooor ... Super Sonic :super: :

:lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Happy Birthday to Ignaczak, you gave him the best wishing, bella :thumbsup:
    And this collage of Grozer is just crashing :obey: :rolll:

It's not my masterpiece, I just felt a need to put Grozer with pizza in my wishes 'cause he's a friend of Igła so :D

Ok, now something that we slightly mentioned yesterday :whistle:
    From who do you think Zaytsev got inspired for his marvelous hairstyle? (Don't worry, I won't ask you how much hairspray he uses for this :D )

Honestly I was thinking about Johnny Bravo while watching Zaytsev a few days ago. But Super Sonic didn't come to my mind. I like the second option more! Since Johnny is really nice guy but too stupid for Zaytsev to have him as a role model :lol:

Look what I have found today when I was searching picture of Gyorgy with pizza:

:rolll:
    I simply love this guy :heart: