The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I dont know how Naz makes to understand what Zé wants from her.....he should improve his english a bit or Naz should learn some italian.

Ze has a thick accent, but from what I can make out, he was on Naz's ear about thinking before she sets. Planning and not just rushing her sets to the outside. Also the tempo she is setting the ball. It's tough to be a setter with a Brazilian coach :P

• Fenerbahce reminds me Novara from two or three seasons sometimes. How a team plays so badly with such a great players.

• wow, first time 4 foreigns playing together :))

• Fenerbahce reminds me Novara from two or three seasons sometimes. How a team plays so badly with such a great players.

I think you're watching Fenerbahçe first time in this season because we had great games against some though opponents before. It is just not our day today. It is a normal thing for players having troubles at concentrating when playing against not very strong teams. Third set 25-17 quite enough i think.

• I think you're watching Fenerbahçe first time in this season because we had great games against some though opponents before. It is just not our day today. It is a normal thing for players having troubles at concentrating when playing against not very strong teams. Third set 25-17 quite enough i think.

It's the fourth time I've seen Fenerbahce this season, and except against Rabita at home. It haven't seemed to me a true team in accordance with the level of their players. it's normal win all the matches with players like Logan, Kim, Fabiana...etc. But it's not normal lose sets with Dresdner or today Prostejov and have true troubles to win the second set. The last two sets of this match, it must be the normal thing.

• Earlier there was a post that it seems Fenerbahce was too relaxed, that they weren't serious in the match. I disagree.

The only thing that I liked about Fenerbahce in the first half of the match was that they didn't get down on themselves. Granted, they were playing badly. And it's very easy to start whining and getting mad at each other, but they didn't.

It was interesting to see them work their way out of a bad situation, then in the second half of the match draw on their strength and play Fenerbahce-volleyball.

• only[/u] thing that I liked about Fenerbahce in the first half of the match was that they didn't get down on themselves. Granted, they were playing badly. And it's very easy to start whining and getting mad at each other, but they didn't.

second that. I really like this team and good luck for the upcoming matches!!!

• It's the fourth time I've seen Fenerbahce this season, and except against Rabita at home. It haven't seemed to me a true team in accordance with the level of their players. it's normal win all the matches with players like Logan, Kim, Fabiana...etc. But it's not normal lose sets with Dresdner or today Prostejov and have true troubles to win the second set. The last two sets of this match, it must be the normal thing.

I don't know why but we always give one set to the opponents lately no matter they are strong or not. We won 14 games in Turkish League this season and 8 of them were 3-1. Last two Champions League game is also 3-1. I think it is better to give sets and we can see how our team reacts when things are going bad. I don't prefer a season like two years ago when Fener had Gamova. We only lost two sets to Moscow that season but we lost in the final. If we're going to lose sets or matches i prefer losing them in earlier stages of season. It is not a problem for me and i'm really satisfied of the team's play and performance this season so far.

• Wow, what a first set Kazan have just played... 12-25

• I don't know why but we always give one set to the opponents lately no matter they are strong or not. We won 14 games in Turkish League this season and 8 of them were 3-1. Last two Champions League game is also 3-1. I think it is better to give sets and we can see how our team reacts when things are going bad. I don't prefer a season like two years ago when Fener had Gamova. We only lost two sets to Moscow that season but we lost in the final. If we're going to lose sets or matches i prefer losing them in earlier stages of season. It is not a problem for me and i'm really satisfied of the team's play and performance this season so far.

Well, teams that win 3-0 give me more confidence that teams don't do it, but there are different points of view :) . Anyway good luck to Fenerbahce in this Champions League.

• wow Prostejov took one set, it's quite surprising :D but I'm happy that Sanja played a good match !