Brazilian League 2011/2012

• Why is it always that way - when I sit awake my eyes out till 4 am to watch the game - it's boring 3-0 all the time and 1 time I decide to go to sleep, it's the best game ever and everybody enjoy it very much ;(
    Joana, don't you know - is semifinals schedule available already?

• any news about Thais, the injured player?hope shes well now!

Well, the last news we had were still during the game, cause season ended now for MAckenzie, so It is hard to have news from them.

But the latest news were good already.

Still in the gym, Unilever doctor said she was ok, she didnt have any problem in her neck or anything, what she had was a fracture in her face bone. But nothing emergencial...he had provided already for her to do more exams just to confirm that diagnost, so must not be something serious....she will have to treat and stay a time out of course, but since the season had ended that wont be a problem and she will be able to rest. ;) After the match she was walking ok, with no problems and was also talking, though with pains of course.. ;)

• Why is it always that way - when I sit awake my eyes out till 4 am to watch the game - it's boring 3-0 all the time and 1 time I decide to go to sleep, it's the best game ever and everybody enjoy it very much ;(
    Joana, don't you know - is semifinals schedule available already?

sorry my friend, If I find the video of the match I put here for you. ;)

Yes, the schedule is already released.

SEMIFINALS:

Sollys Osasco x Usiminas/Minas

24/03 - 10h (16h CET) - Sollys Osasco x Usiminas - GLOBO (It is an open tv in Brasil like Rai or BBC, Sportv belongs to Globo, but Its from payed tv)

30/03 - 18:45h (22:45h CET) - Usiminas x Sollys Osasco - SPORTV

06/04 - 18:45h (22:45h CET) - Sollys Osasco x Usiminas - SPORTV

Unilever x Vôlei Futuro

27/03 - 21h (1am CET) - Vôlei Futuro x Unilever - SPORTV

31/03 - 10h (16h CET) - Unilever x Vôlei Futuro - GLOBO

06/04 - 21h (1am CET) - Unilever x Vôlei Futuro - SPORTV

• Bravo referees, you have just ended with one semifinals!

DAimi Ramirez is out of next semifinal match.

Acording to CBV rules, if a player recieves 3 yello cards she is out of the next match.

Ramirez and Herrera had 2 already..and looked referee waited the hole match for an oportunity to give one of them a yellow card.

Adenizia scremming the hole match. Daimi not even do anything, just celebrated and recieved a yellow card. Ridiculus!

It is ridiculous how federation always protect Osasco..just ridiculous, I mean, It is that things that I talk about...while this politic things keep happening, brasilian league will never be the best...just ridiculous! :thumbdown:

• So sad to hear about referees not being on good level,but it's unfortunately problem everywhere! :(
    Congratulations Osasco,1 more win for finals!!! Gooo Hooker,Goooo Jaque!!!! :dance6:

• What makes me more sad about it...It is that, brasilians want more foreigners in the league, the problem is that we dont treat the foreigners the same..specially cubans, they enter all games already with referees on thier foot. The same for supporters, if a player is foreigner then the opponent supporters always push them the most, It is just ridiculous behavior. :thumbdown:

And about referees, loos like brasilians are saint players and dont provoque or anything, Osasco is the worse team with that, Adenisia over reacts most balls, It is not that she does it one time and ok, she does it all balls and that can sometimes be very disrespectfull to opponent team, and consider not fair play...but since she is brasilian its ok. On the contrary everyone think is awsome her way...

I guess everyone has the right of an opnion, I just wanted people to be equal...If you think is great behavior, then think is great behavior for everyone. If you think is bad, then think is bad behavior for everyone...and not think is good for ones and bad for others just cause they were born in different coutries.

Anyway...not much to say other then that.

I already expect a bad referee for the match between Volei Futuro and Unilever in thier home. During this year a journalist in Brasil made a report saying referees in Paulista Federation (São Paulo) could be "indused" to help one or another team for politics....so...what to expect other then bad refering.

• Just remembering!

Today first semifinal match between Vôlei Futuro x Unilever!

21h here...the bad new is that with the summer time in there we are now 5 hours difference, so the game will start 2am in CET.

Sportv will broadcast it. ;)

• reading the first part of your post I was thinking: "yeah! now I know how to pass my time tonight...I'll watch some great volley!" at the end my thoughts were like: :mad: :mad: :wall: :wall: :aww: :aww: ;( ;(

• reading the first part of your post I was thinking: "yeah! now I know how to pass my time tonight...I'll watch some great volley!" at the end my thoughts were like: :mad: :mad: :wall: :wall: :aww: :aww: ;( ;(

yeah, sorry...unfortunetly teh game is quite late in Europe.

Well, second match will be a bit better, It will be 10 am here, so 15h for u! ;)

• Unilever won also 2nd set. 25x13

Incredible job of the blockers today, also Fabi playing well in the back. Actually I dont even know anymore if is blocking merith or if VF players are just not in good spiking day! I guess a bit of both.

• Not a big surprise for me. It's 4am start and I'm watching, so 3-0 and the game is :down: Volei Futuro's players just haven't woken up like it's 4 am for them out there(

• Uhhuuuuu Unilever 3x0! :) 25x15 in third set!

Great work girls! Specially in block, was amazing, I think it was 17 or 18 blocks in 3 sets!

Im happy the team was really focous for this match!

Now hoping for another victory saturday so we arrive in our 8th final in a row! :) Lets go Uni! :super:

• yeah, sorry...unfortunetly teh game is quite late in Europe.

Well, second match will be a bit better, It will be 10 am here, so 15h for u! ;)

well it's not your fault of course!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    anyway thank you :) :) let's see if I'll resist..