Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• Goooo RABITA, best of luck today !!! :super:

• Loko won tie break 15-6. Well done, A.Y.S! :)

Now time for Rabita-Azerrail :box:

• Azerrail Tomkom, Anza, heather, Kosek, Kavalchuk, Polina,Korotenko

Rabita Mamma, Mira, Starovic, Osmo, Zhukova, Krismanovic, Popovic,

• Rabita-Azerrail 3-0 (21:25, 14:25, 23:25)

Azerrail defense was very bad, and Rabita blocks stopped attackers.

• Rabita won other sets easily3-1(29:31, 25:11, 25:20, 25-13)

• Great job Rabita,undefeated in regular season. 12-0 in matches , 36-3 in sets!! NO COMMENT!! :obey:

• Do you guys know already when Playoffs will start?

Playoffs will start on 4th April, end on 15th of April. 5 team -Rabita, Azerrail , Baki, Lokomotiv, Igtisadchi will play wth each other in 2 different cities: Guba and Baku.
    Every team will begin with 0 point.

• Welcome :)

Rahimova gave interview to apasport.az , it is long, I cant translate it now, but the most important thing she said that she heard from next season in league there will be some regulation about national players, At least 2 players, must be in starting six. But in the beginning of the season, federation told there will be no limitation for 5 years.

• here is the last standing, Rabita_Lokomotiv last match ended 3-1. and here is the schedule of final round

In final round, there will be new regulation: 3-0, 3-1 winner 3 points, loser 0. 3-2 winner 2, loser1 point.

• I like that rule Nati,with 0,1,2,3 points. It will better define which team is best!! Gooo RABITA!!! :super:

• I hope they will continue this system next year in Superleague.

• substitution league ended:

1. Azeryolservis
    2. İqtisadçı
    3. Bakı
    4. Rabitə
    5. Azərreyl
    6. Lokomotiv

Azeryolservis substitution team head coach is Alla Hasanova, Half of the Azeryolservis players will play in the second qualifying round of the European championship among juniors which will be held in Slovakia on April 11,