Azerbaijan Superleague 2011/2012

• I'm in shock at the moment, speechless!

Azerrail vs Igtisadchi 0-3 (23-25, 15-25, 15-25)

Congrats Igtisadchi,awesome performance!!! :super:

• Also 2 Azerbaijani clubs will compete in European Challenge Cup semis today,Baki and Lokomotiv. Here is a link for Baki's match against German's club Vfb Suhl which will be played tonight!

http://www.reine-nerven-sache.de/live.html

• Azerrail : Piyanut, Odina, Kosa, Anza, Tamas, Pelin, Aksana and Bovvn (3. set)
    Igtisadchi : Pinedo, Moreno, Blom, Fernanda, Dugandzic, Pastulova, Sano

I dont know Azerrail what is doing. WTF ! :down:

• Azerrail : Piyanut, Odina, Kosa, Anza, Tamas, Pelin, Aksana and Bovvn (3. set)
    Igtisadchi : Pinedo, Moreno, Blom, Fernanda, Dugandzic, Pastulova, Sano

I dont know Azerrail what is doing. WTF ! :down:

igtisadchi club president bought that game ... how much it costs to buy one of those games?

• Standings:

1. Rabita 10 10 0 30 2 20
    2. Azerrail 11 9 2 29 13 20
    3. Baki 12 7 5 26 18 19
    4. Igtisadchi 11 5 6 16 22 16
    5. Lokomotiv 10 5 5 20 15 15
    6. Azeryolservice 11 2 9 11 28 13
    7. Lokomotiv Bilaceri 11 0 11 1 33 11

• I'm not 100% sure, but I think there will be 2 tournaments played in 2 different citis (1 of them Baku) and top 5 team (teams that competed this season in Europe: Rabita, Azerrail, Baki, Igtisadchi and Lokomotiv, will play each other) and there, every team will have 8 matches played and final standings should show who is best!

• I'm not 100% sure, but I think there will be 2 tournaments played in 2 different citis (1 of them Baku) and top 5 team (teams that competed this season in Europe: Rabita, Azerrail, Baki, Igtisadchi and Lokomotiv, will play each other) and there, every team will have 8 matches played and final standings should show who is best!

Yes MammaForever you are right :) Games will play in Guba and Baki.

• Stats for the match Azerrail - Igtisadchi
    0:3 (23:25, 15:25, 15:25)

Thanks to Igtisadchi's statistician Kaoru Shimmura.

• Stats for the match Azerrail - Igtisadchi
    0:3 (23:25, 15:25, 15:25)

Thanks to Igtisadchi's statistician Kaoru Shimmura.

good statistics, good numbers, how much money that cost?

• I don't agree!
    Igtisadchi has great players,but they have big problems with coaches,maybe they finally settled in. Their new players, Pinedo and Moreno Pino are great hitters and they score from anywhere. I watch Kenny in Serie A1 this season,where she played for Parma,and she was impressive! Also Azerrail didnt play with full team. Rahimova,the key player,was absent, so were setter Tomkom, current captain Paulino, and Korotenko played just couple of points,,so exept Pannoy they had very bad defense!

• Moreover, it is not important game. 5 teams will play in final round ( and we already know that 5 teams) and all teams will begin with 0 point ( even I'm not agree with this system).
    Miguelwey I know that you have problem with Igtisadchi president, but what you wrote is nonsense.

• I don't agree!
    Igtisadchi has great players,but they have big problems with coaches,maybe they finally settled in. Their new players, Pinedo and Moreno Pino are great hitters and they score from anywhere. I watch Kenny in Serie A1 this season,where she played for Parma,and she was impressive! Also Azerrail didnt play with full team. Rahimova,the key player,was absent, so were setter Tomkom, current captain Paulino, and Korotenko played just couple of points,,so exept Pannoy they had very bad defense!

. why azerrail don't play with her complete team?

• That match was not that important for Azerrail I would say! They almost guaranteed 2nd place for playoffs,and Rabita is definetly 1st so maybe factor of motivation not high right now..I guess he just wants to rest Rahimova and Korotenko so they can be in full form in playoffs,or maybe they have some small injuries we don't know for!

• Apasport.az made interview among the football teams, if in the future they will create volleyball team. ( example Baki V.k)

Neftchi, Qebele and Inter said that they would like to create it in the future :) Neftchi is my favorite football team, I hope they will have volleyball team also :win:

• Tomorrow A.Baku plays against Rabita Baku.
    Is this the first game of the Final Round?

Anyone knows, the starting line up from both teams?

No it is 14th tour of the 2nd round. Final Round will be after 2 more matches I guess.

Today:

15:00 Iqtisadchi-Lokomotiv Bilejeri
    17:00 Lokomotiv-Azeryolservis
    19:00 Rabita-Azerrail

I hope both teams will play with their full roster. As there is no any other excuse (like ChL) now they can show their real power :box: