The Person above you

• :lol: I wonder what you have with me and McDo : you make a fixation :D ( But I wonder how you know here that I like Mcdo so much then I enlarged a lot 0..)
    But TPAM should that I'll be happy if I had the opportunity to eat with him in Rennes, the only matter is to found a reason for you to come here :lol:

• She drinks coffee everyday

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM is wrong, I hate coffee...TPAM misses playing VB because the season is ended

• I have some balls at home and I still play XD

TPAM won't miss any OG's volleyball match

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM wants some friends to play VB at home this summer...She should play Beach volley!

• I play with my sister ir I do 100 sets in a row and then I do it again and again...

TPAM should come in Italy to play beach volley with me XD

• I could but with 2 setters in the same team, we couldn't win any matches :lol:

• I'm not a setter but setting and serve are my best skills and I love setting. I am tall like a libero but I was a middle blocker 5/6 years ago. I can recive and I can play as opposite or hitter XD

TPAM is a setter

• TPAM can play everywhere : she is multifunction, she has to be a very good VB player :P

• :lol: I wonder what you have with me and McDo : you make a fixation :D ( But I wonder how you know here that I like Mcdo so much then I enlarged a lot 0..)
    But TPAM should that I'll be happy if I had the opportunity to eat with him in Rennes, the only matter is to found a reason for you to come here :lol:

Hehe, I saw a pic of u at Twitter I think, isnt it reason enough? ;)

• TPAM can play volleyball and tennis

• Yes :)

TPAM likes Italian stylists

• Hehe, I saw a pic of u at Twitter I think, isnt it reason enough? ;)

I don't know if I must be worried or amused :lol: Who are you on twitter? now it's my turn to do my curious girl :whistle: You are crazy :lol: but if you want to come just for me, you should be disappointed !

• Hehe why? seriously, u look good and it doesnt matter so much anyway because the beauty lies in the inside ;) Im not so active on twitter anyway, u saw my profile pic its enough I think :) obviously what I said that I should come was something that should be taken with a "clutch of salt" ;)

• I know, I was joking too ! It's a pity you're not living in Russia, I would come next year to see any matches of your league. I thought you were from Russia at first, but I was making a mistake. You are welcome in France, if you want to visit us one day, even if it's not for the sun because it's raining everyday :mad:

• I know, I was joking too ! It's a pity you're not living in Russia, I would come next year to see any matches of your league. I thought you were from Russia at first, but I was making a mistake. You are welcome in France, if you want to visit us one day, even if it's not for the sun because it's raining everyday :mad:

Then maybe we can go to Russia together :lol: Emil Niklas also wanted to travel there, and maybe Bartek also wants to see Uralochka, maybe some from Turkey want too? and we have the kind Semisonic who lives in Krasnodar. Maybe a little Inside-volley trip to Russia? hehe

• I hope Starnight would come with us, then it will be a very nice trip :lol: Turkey should be a better destination for all of us, it's less far than Russia !