The Person above you

• TPAM is a McDonalds addict and loves 2 eat sweet cakes, and I love girls with little bit "extra", so I just draw a line to avoid a fuss, my father is rich, shall we make out?

• has TPAM ever ate Doner Kebap ? its a turkish food, maybe in sweden are some turks as well, like in Germany :D

To Makanil: I love creme brule, one of my faves

• I envy him because he will be able to watch the matches of the OG

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think I have ever eat it

He is hungry now

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Noooooo I HATE fashion!

He is wearing glasses

• has TPAM ever ate Doner Kebap ? its a turkish food, maybe in sweden are some turks as well, like in Germany :D

To Makanil: I love creme brule, one of my faves

He has done it many times, its a very popular food also in Sweden. We have so many kebabplaces here with kebab roles, kebab plates and pizzas, and all of them is ruled by foreginers hehe. There is turks in Sweden, but there is much more yugoslavians, esp. Bosnians.

• TPAM did not say anything about the person above her

• he likes going camping in swedish fjords

btw, thanks for the informations, but i was thinking that there are many greek immigrants aswell?

Ah its true, there is some greeks but not so many I think...there is also pretty much lazy south americans that likes 2 live on our welfare and contributions :lol:

• TPAM has a black keyboard

• When I was in highschool, There were more than 20 students (well, I didn't count how many...but more or less..)from Ex-Jugoslavia in my school. I think they were either serbians or bosnians. no offending, but the way they speak Swedish or English was always so funny and I laughed all the time. well, they were really nice though... about turks, I have A LOAD OF students from Turkey in my university. one day I realized that there is a girl named Neslihan and I wondered If she is into Volleyball and knows Neslihan Darnel...sadly I haven't talked to her since She her spoken swedish is not very easy to understand at all :lol:

TPAM deleted 2 posts in a row and makes me curious what he wrote down right here.

• I have already seen her live pretty many times so its not nr1 on my list actually...but the Russian SL is very strong this season, most likely best in the world (at least if u ask Canter :lol: ) so a trip later this year would not be wrong.

• You visited Russia several times? I haven't been there yet.

TPAM speaks very well spoken Russian.

• Yepp, but not seen so many matches there though. I have seen Natasha play in Russia, Italy, Czech Republic, and in Switzerland (Montreux).

• Here in France we haven't a lot of Swedish students, in any case not in my university ;( I am not sure that the French law interests them a lot :lol: I guess TPAM wants to visit us because our VB league is so strong as every year :roll: :whistle: