The Person above you

• Serdar Ortaç? :P

Ok i promise when i login from PC i wil share some of them.It really hard for me to control internet from phone :D

:dance6:

lol, plz not, I am not a big big fan of him. I see, but maybe you can write me PM some names of songs which are popular at the moment in Turkey. This year I cannot be in the Orient :mad:

TPAM will be the next Christine Legarde

• Im in TPAMs country right now, in Paris.

oh really?? what are you doing here ?? Welcome here dear Anton :) I must come in Paris next week

• TPAM is sleepless once again!

• She doesn't like sleep

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I clarify his identy now :D He is king VIII Henry from United Kingdom and he has six wives :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• oh really?? what are you doing here ?? Welcome here dear Anton :) I must come in Paris next week

Thanks :) I have been in Paris with some friends in five days now but we go home tomorrow again. Paris is a really nice place, but its a lot different than I thought since I only been there with my family before. In Gare De Lyon a person asked me "have some paper?, daumn you´re in Paris man...gotta need some paper...smoke...smoke WEEEEED u know" :lol: and honestly in Montmartre and the places around Moulin Rouge is just about one thing, the number after five. You cant walk a single meter without anyone ask u for stripping shows, giving offers for a **ore etc, and they ask about drugs all the time too. But the local food places that serves crepes and the kebab was excellent, and the people, and a lot other things too, I :heart: France :)

• I hope you're enjoying your stay here, even if it's raining everyday :mad: There is some crazy guys in Paris :lol: We are not all like that ! Which places did you visit apart from Montmartre? If you had said to me earlier that you came, I would have come show you the best places, not always the most touristics ! Happy to know that you came in Paris, and love our local food :P

• I hope you're enjoying your stay here, even if it's raining everyday :mad: There is some crazy guys in Paris :lol: We are not all like that ! Which places did you visit apart from Montmartre? If you had said to me earlier that you came, I would have come show you the best places, not always the most touristics ! Happy to know that you came in Paris, and love our local food :P

The weather have been quite decent so far actually! it was raining a bit yesterday though....except for Montmartre also Louvren, Galerie Lafayette, Eiffel Tower and the places around Gare de Lyon. Hehe ofc it would have been nice 2 be guided by u and I guess Rennes isnt so far away from Paris, but im a bit shy for u ;) :lol:

• You are the perfect tourist :whistling: Like chinese guys with their yellow coats :lol: The most beautiful places I think, with the Sacré Coeur and Notre Dame. I guess if yuo were not shy for me, I would have guide you into the real Paris, and you would have found our capital even more wonderful 8)

• You are the perfect tourist :whistling: Like chinese guys with their yellow coats :lol: The most beautiful places I think, with the Sacré Coeur and Notre Dame. I guess if yuo were not shy for me, I would have guide you into the real Paris, and you would have found our capital even more wonderful 8)

You are probably right ;)

• Just 2 make things clear, it should be said that I didnt bought anything they asked though :lol: ;)

If you had bought it, then I would have taken you for one mad man :D Even for me, I have no confidence in this kind of proposals here ! I don't understand how they are doing to target the foreigners as well

• If you had bought it, then I would have taken you for one mad man :D Even for me, I have no confidence in this kind of proposals here ! I don't understand how they are doing to target the foreigners as well

I dont understand what u mean :S "no confidence in that proposals" ? it means for me like "I dont have so much belive I can buy that stuff without get caught" but i guess u mean something else :lol:

• :lol: Another good interpretation of what I said !

I would say that I have no confidence in people who asks me to bought this kind of stuff! I'm a good guide to make visits of Paris, but my english is very, very poor sorry :D

• :lol: Another good interpretation of what I said !

I would say that I have no confidence in people who asks me to bought this kind of stuff! I'm a good guide to make visits of Paris, but my english is very, very poor sorry :D

Hehe I see but I really dont think your english are so bad...usually I see not so much misstakes at all and in France almost everybodys english is worse IMO ;) acctually I plan to learn France before I visit next time :lol:

• Hard to be understand by french people, no? Even if Paris is a touristic city where all is made for help the foreigners to have no problems to find their way here. Our level in english and in others languages in general is horrible :thumbdown: But you can learn french, and try to be not so shy, and next time we will go to eat a kebab next to the Louvre :D

• Hard to be understand by french people, no? Even if Paris is a touristic city where all is made for help the foreigners to have no problems to find their way here. Our level in english and in others languages in general is horrible :thumbdown: But you can learn french, and try to be not so shy, and next time we will go to eat a kebab next to the Louvre :D

Sounds good :)