Volleyball pc game

• I know but fantasy games and Your fantasy are different things. And I am asking You with who have You fantasy?

• I know but fantasy games and Your fantasy are different things. And I am asking You with who have You fantasy?

I didn't meant that i have fantasy with someone, why are you asking me this question :lol:

• Do someone know a site where I can easily download "international volleyball 2011 or 2010"???

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Because I get private messages how to create new Teams in International Volleyball 2004 I will write here:

1. First important thing is file TeamInfo.vwl. If Someone wants to create new Team write to Me by private message mail and I will send You the file.
    2. Copy this file to desktop.
    3. Open thread International Volleyball 2004 in Program Files and then in the "Team" folder "Woman" [C:\Program Files\International Volleyball 2004\Team\Woman]
    4. We create Team Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg.
    5. Copy in the thread folder Rus
    6. And now paste the file in the same folder. You should have folder "abbreviation Rus"
    7. Now change name the folder from "abbreviation Rus" to "EKAT"
    8. Now open the folder "EKAT" and delete file TeamInfo and close all windows
    9. Open on desktop file TeamInfo.vwl.
    10. Now find in the file two words "rus" and change them into "EKAT"
    11. Save, close the file and copy the file to folder "EKAT" in the thread Team/Woman/EKAT [C:\Program Files\International Volleyball 2004\Team\Woman\EKAT]
    12. Close all windows.
    13. Click Start on Your desktop, then find Programs, there International Volleyball 2004 and there click Database Of Players

14. Find EKAT and Open.
    15. In the right site of the top where will be something in italian languague write "Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg" without quotation marks.
    16. Close and check if You may play with the Team in game. Should work. ^^

• Does someone know if is there a system to create new Teams in International volleyball 2009?????? :sos:

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• Bartek Can you help me about this game I can not find . :/

• I'm talking about game that you play.