Armbell forum

• Anybody have teach me how I can use this forum?
    Listen me that forum is very rich in games and I wanna something matches...
    I wanna WCH 2006:
    RUS 3-1 CHN (in good quality), BRA 3-2 CHN, NED 3-2 CHN, CHN 3-0 JPN, RUS 3-1 GER, RUS 3-1 DOM, CHN 3-1 USA, CHN 3-1 AZE, CUB 3-0 TUR, TUR-GER, TUR-JPN, SCG 2-3 JPN and SCG 3-2 TPE

People..help me please...I've more curiosity for see this matches....
    Help me someone...

• okay, i know some of you are really interested in this forum, so my moments to contribute for the forum here ^^
    first for armbell, you need to register first, then you have to reply in order to be recognised as friends of the forum and then the slots will be assigned to you for download-----but not all of the links are still available, some might have gone "dead" for many months

and one more thing, since some links are from gogobox, a programme ysed by taiwanese fans, you also need to download some kind of plug-ins

as for the thunder programme, thats the vbol forum in china. since the telecommunication is provided by local companies, you download speed might be very slow. you also need to register and get the "gold coins" by replying posts. the gold coins are for downloading all kinds of videos---videos from the 80s to the present spanish league and russian league, completely compressed files by the volleyball fans