Brazilian Superliga

• Hi everyone,

I´m very interested in Brazilian Superliga, and would be vey pleased if someone could post some matches.

I´ve got myself plenty of volleyball recorded at home, but I don´t really know how to post it, if anyone teaches me I´ve got a lot, world championships, world leagues, italian A1,...

Looking forward your replies

• Hi, unfortunately I don't have any games from the Brazilian Superliga.

Seems you have a very interesting archive.
    What issues are you struggling with? Converting from VHS to digital file format? Converting to DIVX? Posting large files?

I post my files using megaupload:
    - you need to register at megaupload.com
    - install the megaupload-toolbar
    (additionally, you could install the megaupload tool - a local install - works a little bit smoother than web-based uploads through the megaupload-toolbar)
    - Once's you've uploaded a file, in the megaupload-file manager, you'll notice you're files are accompanied by a specific link (something like: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D9IIB5XF)
    - Post these links on this forum, once you decide to share a certain file

Regards

• Quote from "joanciut"

Thanks a lot, but first I need to know how to pass from VHS to digital or from DVD to another format to get into my computer. I don´t know how to manage with that...

Ok, you need some sort of video capture device. Those come in many flavours.
    Personally, I added a TV-card in my pc. From there, I can hook up a VCR (via SCART-cable). But there are also external USB-devices, that allow you to do the same thing.
    These devices usually come with some video-software that will enable you to capture the VHS-video you're playing and convert it to a digital video format of your choise (MPEG1, MPEG2, AVI, ...).
    I paid 70 EUR 2 years ago, it should be less now (and better).

Once you're there, you convert these files to DIVX with the free DIVX converter (free download from divx.com).
    (The DIVX-conversion allows to reduce drastically the video-file size.)

One tip: invest in a decently large hard-drive (200GB+, preferrably S-ATA connected), you'll be amazed how quickly your gigabytes get spent.

Certainly hope this didn't cool down you enthousiasm!