Piemonte Cup 2009

• Does anyone know whether this tournament will be broadcasted on TV?

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

Edited once, last by Grzesiek ().

• Ohhh, I found that on orangesport[dot]pl this tournament will be broadcasted :) :) :)

siatkarskigwozdz.pl -> ... czyli wbij innym co masz do powiedzenia / komentarze, opinie, filmy, akcje siatkarskie

• My God, I was wrong. I thought that this site I intrduced you will broadcast it. It's only information site. Orange sport in on cyfra +. Unfortunately I won't be able to record it.

• If you can, please record Japan matches... That site is blocked in my country...

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• I just hope I will be able to see Italy's matches, at least... Italian television is unpredictable :down:

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• Yes, as far as I know there isn't an Alassio Tournament. I think you're talking about the Piemonte Cup...? ?(

• Isn't Alassio tournament the same as Piemonte??

• Hope, you recorded today's semifinals. Especially, the second one with magnificent performance of Polish gals.

• I really hope for today semifinal POL - ITA. Did someone record it?