Champions League 2009/2010

• Konrad, I think that Trento could use Kurek, we need third great outside hitter and Kurek has very good technique.

• Trento could use Kurek, we need third great outside hitter and Kurek has very good technique.

It would be great to have Kurek in Serie A. Most importantly it would be very good for him. He would gain a lot thanks to Serie A. He would improve a lot in Italy. Unfortunately he signed new contract with Skra and he'll play here till 2014 :white: ... if I'm correct. He would get a real volleyball lesson in Italy ;)

• Konrad, I think that Trento could use Kurek, we need third great outside hitter and Kurek has very good technique.

"We"? I thought you were Bulgarian :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It would be great to have Kurek in Serie A. Most importantly it would be very good for him. He would gain a lot thanks to Serie A. He would improve a lot in Italy. Unfortunately he signed new contract with Skra and he'll play here till 2014 :white: ... if I'm correct. He would get a real volleyball lesson in Italy ;)

I have nothing against Kurek's staying in PlusLiga. He is young and has time to play in Italy. He can also improve in Polish league, which is good enough ( it is not football league). It is better to stay in Poland than go to Italy and be a substitute in some very good Italian team or to be first 6 player in an average team (like Bartman e.g.) . Of course, right now Kurek is also a substitute quite often, but I think it will change very soon.
    Some years ago all the best Polish players were leaving Poland and were playing in Italy or Russia. Now we have another direction - Poles are coming back to Poland.
    Kurek in Skra till 2014? Why not?. It means, this team still wants to be good and cares about Kurek's ( and some other players') future. He is able to improve also in Skra - playing in playoffs in PlusLiga or in Champions League.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• "We"? I thought you were Bulgarian :)

By We I mean - We, the Mafia ;)
    P.S. Konrad - Trento needs 3 main outside hitters, not 2 and a half men. Kurek will not be a traditional substitute if he goes there. MAtey and Osmany will need to rest in part of the matches if they want to take everything next season

• CSKA will play in the CL next season too :dance6: