The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Muszyna - Odintsovo 25-10 25-16 :cheesy:

what a catastrophal reception on Russian side...

Go Muszyna :super:

• NOOOOOOOOOOO....26-24 Fenerbache

• Bergamo's girls are doimg their best to keep up with Fenerb.- Vasilieva seem to be more than a promise, already. Fenerb.'s roster is impressive... yet they need more playing together to get a good balance. What would they do, when they will reach top condition?? :wavy:
    PS Sokolova is the best player of Fen up to now, she's the backbone of the team...

• Bergamo really plays with B-team?

yes. Signorile (S) - Fanzini - Vasilieva -Nucu - Zambelli - Carrara (L)

Fenerb. won 2nd set 25-23; in Bergamo, the setter Signorile does not play bad, but Fanzini is a liability for her mates ... 2serve errors and 2-3 times being blocked..

• Bergamo really plays with B-team?

yes. Signorile (S) - Fanzini - Vasilieva -Nucu - Zambelli - Carrara (L)

And Baldi that is 1993.....2-0 (25-23) Fenerbache :( :)

• I can't beleive my eyes....Muszyna is losing the match... :what: I didn't expect it at all after first two sets... :what:

edit: Odintsovo won 5th set 7-15....

Congratulations to Odintsovo, but what a disaster for Muszyna... :(

• Ah I'm so proud of foppa girls! they tried their best, and there is nothing more important then that! :) Foão has twice the age of Signorile!

Fenerbhaçe team font needs introduction, and of course they didnt play with Osmokrovic, but Seda is also a reality already, while Foppa girls are just starting! :)

Signorile 20, Vasileva 20, Zambelli 20, Carrara 18, Baldi 17! Great job girls! :heart:

Nucu played very well! :) Of couse she is not Furst, but was a good replacement. ^^

And congratulations to Odintsovo, I really didnt expect that result!!!!

• Respect for young Bergamo girls! If it was 1st squad Fenerbahce would probably have been crushed i mean were there awful or what? , Seda/Kasia bad on offence, Sokolova a little bit better
    i dont know who is to blame setters, spikers or reception but that doesnt really matter now...

• Muszynianka ! Oh my god....
    everybody knows now.. rule of Polish teams: win first two sets then lose the match
    Congrats Odnitsovo and Rabita ;)

• Why Picci, Lo Bianco, Arrighetti, Merlo and Ortolani didn't play today?

And, where will the Final Four of this Champions League?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's World Championship 2010
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's World League 2011
    :super: :thumbsup: