Turkey NT 2010

• Nooo please NOT Jan de Brandt :thumbdown:
    It would mean Seda would remain OH and this simply won't work out! She will never be a real OH.

Jan had not an alternative beside Seda in Fenerbahce.I dont think she love to play with Nihan or Seda there is no chance but NT would be diffrent than Fenerbahce he has few alternatives like Esra,Neriman,Gözde,Meryem and other players who not invited to NT before like Yagmur,Selime...

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nooo please NOT Jan de Brandt :thumbdown:
    It would mean Seda would remain OH and this simply won't work out! She will never be a real OH.

I don't want him, too. I think that he can't do more than Chiappini for NT. We need more experienced and systematical coach who likes fast sets and variational game.

By the way, new coach is announced tomorrow.

• Good luck Mehmet.he know all girls well.

• Gülden and Elif finaly turned back :dance6: :obey: :drink: :heart: :rolll: :thumbsup:

• Gülden Kayalar and Elif Agca started to training earlier.Nice to see both again in NT.

• 5 players are training who didnt join to team this summer(Elif Agca,Gülden Kayalar,Gökçen Denkel(Eczacıbaşı),Güldeniz Önal(VGSTT),Ergül Avcı(Fenerbahce).Main players will join to trainings 1 week later.

• Who is right now trainning with Nt in Turkey? What players are with the new coach?

Elif Ağca :super: , Gülden Kayalar :drink: , Güldeniz Önal, Ergül Avcı and Gökçen Denkel are trainning with Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu..These players weren't taken to the NT by Ale..So they started trainning earlier than the other NT players..Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu want these players to ready the camping which will start 18th August..

• Team Roster and staff for 2011 FIVB World Grand Prix Qualifiers (Camp will begin on August 18 in İstanbul)

Setters: Naz Aydemir, Pelin Çelik, Elif Ağca
    Middle Blockers: Eda Erdem, Bahar Toksoy, Gökçen Denkel, Ergül Avcı
    Spikers: Esra Gümüş, Neslihan Demir, Seda Tokatlıoğlu, Neriman Özsoy, Gözde Kırdar, Güldeniz Önal
    Liberos: Nihan Yeldan, Gülden Kayalar, Gizem Güreşen

Coach: Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu
    Assistant Coaches : Bülent Güneş ve Onur Çarıkçı
    Conditioner: Murat Atıl
    Masseuse: Sibel Kahyalıoğlu

• Meryem Boz, İpek Soroğlu, Deniz Hakyemez, Duygu Bal, Elif Onur and Merve Dalbeler aren't in the team roster..These players were in the Ale's team..I think Meryem,İpek and Duygu are good players and they should be in the roster :mad: I hope Mehmet Bedestenlioğlu will take them!! :obey: Elif Ağca and Gülden Kayalar came back to the team :drink: :super: It is really good :rose: ..Güldeniz Önal and Gökçen Denkel are in the team roster ,too(Ale didn't take this players)..But I think İpek and Duygu are better than Gökçen!! In OH position there is still obscurity..Which OHs will play in WCH? I am waiting this question's answer? :D

• i think İpek better than Gökçen.

Which liberos will play in WCH ? i think (nihan and gülden)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Setters:Elif Agca(Great :heart: ),Naz Aydemir(No Suprise :D ),Pelin Çelik(WTF :read: )

Opposites:Neslihan Darnel(No Suprise :D),Seda Tokatlıoğlu(She is also OH :lol:)

Outside hitters:Neriman Özsoy( :rose:),Gözde Kırdar(Welcome:flower:),Esra Gümüş(No suprise :D )Güldeniz Onal(Love it:win:)

Middle Blockers:Eda Erdem(No Suprise :D ),Bahar Toksoy(nvm Fine :whistling: ),Ergül Avcı(Good choice :super: ),Gökçen Denkel(lol?)

Liberos: Gülden Kayalar(Wonderful :super: ),Gizem Güreşen(Fine 8) ),Nihan Yeldan(Hope its 1 April Joke :cursing: :thumbdown: ;( )

Suprises : Duygu Bal and Meryem Boz.Why they are not in team really interesting.

• Some photos from Turkish NT training.