Champions League 2010/2011

• Kazyiski is critical from supporter point of view, I've never felt that he has negative attitude towards Polish volleyball

• Kazyiski is critical from supporter point of view, I've never felt that he has negative attitude towards Polish volleyball

Thx ray :drink:

I was laughing only at the draw because I was sure JSW will get Trento because didn't know about rule that two teams from the same country must meet in the Semi-Finals.

Konrad

I know Polish members are true volley fans but JSW is a joke team, full of clowns (Gasprini and Divis arent in that group) and no one can convince me the opposite :whistle:

Look at ZAKSA, what happened? Win in Italy, full hall and mental block after first set, they disappeared from the field and Sisley took CEV Cup :rolll: what happened with SKRA? Win in Kazan, they trashed Zenit in regular match, total domination and again mental block in golden set althought they led 3-1 + Zenit was in black hole because no one outplayed them this season like SKRA... we all know how it ended.

Both teams have fallen apart in crucial moments and its only a proof of my opinion on the Polish clubs :whistle: same is on the Polish NT. You're (Polish NT and clubs) world champions in meaningless matches however when you need to be mentally strong you broke down as a house of cards :whistle:

Probably you dont like what I'm saying but these are facts :wavy:

• AD.1. Clowns? Very sympathetic and professionall statement...

AD. 2. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Don't generalize. It is road to nowhere.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Don't generalize. It is road to nowhere.

This is generalization too :lol:

• AD.1. Clowns? Very sympathetic and professionall statement...

AD. 2. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Don't generalize. It is road to nowhere.

For me yes, clowns. No matter they're on CL FF they are poor team, their results in Plus liga confirms that.

You're talking as a Pole but facts are sth you cannot change :wavy:

• For me yes, clowns. No matter they're on CL FF they are poor team, their results in Plus liga confirms that.

You're talking as a Pole but facts are sth you cannot change :wavy:

If you call them "clowns" you still want to convince me, that you were laughing at the draw and not Jastrzębie? Clowns exist to laugh at them and don't deserve too much respect, am I right?

I am a Pole, indeed. But it doesn't mean I can't be critical agianst Polish teams. I am. Quite often. You have been using this forum for some time, so I think you know that. This time I just don't agree with you. And not because of my nationality.

The most important 3:

• I know Polish members are true volley fans but JSW is a joke team, full of clowns (Gasprini and Divis arent in that group) and no one can convince me the opposite :whistle:

What does the Clown recognize the Clown by? After the fact that he is a Clown. :whistle:

• If you call them "clowns" you still want to convince me, that you were laughing at the draw and not Jastrzębie? Clowns exist to laugh at them and don't deserve too much respect, am I right?

I am a Pole, indeed. But it doesn't mean I can't be critical agianst Polish teams. I am. Quite often. You have been using this forum for some time, so I think you know that. This time I just don't agree with you. And not because of my nationality.

Ok not clowns, better to say pathetic and poor team :wavy:

P.S. believe what you want :drink:

• so its allowed to Polish members to insult others just because they've different opinion? Bartek stick to c/p of best scorers stats, that more suits to you :rolll: :drink:

In contrast with You I am doing at least something useful on this forum and I am not sitting as the ass on frost as You ^^ :drink:

• so its allowed to Polish members to insult others just because they've different opinion? Bartek stick to c/p of best scorers stats, that more suits to you :rolll: :drink:

So it's allowed to Croatian members to insult players just because they are not playing like Kaziyski, Juantorena, Bari ...

• So it's allowed to Croatian members to insult players just because they are not playing like Kaziyski, Juantorena, Bari ...

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :aww:

Ok, JSW is best team in whole world, future european & world champions :obey: :obey:

Why is insult to say they are poor team? Because they are from Poland?

For me they are poorest team ever which managed to qualify on FF. That's MY opinion but here you can have opinion on all teams but not on Polish :aww:

I expected more criticism on Polish teams from Polish members but that's SF here. Instead of that you r defending them no matter they have world class players, monster budgets, good conditions for training etc. Poor Croatian Mladost came on Challenge Cup FF without any foreign player in team, without getting their salaries for months and only Polish team that qualified on FF which wasn't held in Poland was JSW 2-3 years ago. :wavy: :drink:

• Don't be a child Kaziyski. Tell me who said Jastrzębski is strong team?

You use a world 'clowns' and when Bartek used this world connecting to you, you start cry that Polish members insulting you.

• here you can have opinion on all teams but not on Polish :aww:

I expected more criticism on Polish teams from Polish members but that's SF here.

you are ridiculous.I don't believe you are writting that seriously. But if so... Maybe you should read this forum more carefully, especially comments written by POLISH users about POLISH teams. I mean users like me, mateo, Justyna, Olja, Bartek etc.
    If you find only love and rapture for Polish teams and absolutely no criticism against them it means you read some another forum...

The most important 3:

• Oh man...haven't been there for a while and so many things have already happened! First off I want to say that I'm so extremly happy because of my lovely team- Jastrzębski. Yeah, they may be the weakest team in F4, but hey...they are in F4, they are among 4 best teams of Europe and love it or hate it, but this are facts Kazyiski :P Yes, they have played like a total piece of shit, Noliko was so close to dream F4, but it's Jastrzębski, who made it and advanced to the F4. Oh man I was waiting to see comments from Kaziyski :D God, I should be fairy, 'cause I've expected exactly such comments :D

• Kazyiski said for CSKA that they are pathetic, but this is just how he talks, I don't think he has national bias :whistle:

• Kazyiski said for CSKA that they are pathetic, but this is just how he talks, I don't think he has national bias :whistle:

I think only Polish members should have exclusive right to comment polish clubs and NT :drink: if you say single bad word towards them u r doomed :cheesy: :gone:

Every day I'm talking with Poles, no one reacted like guys here :rolll:

NHF guys :drink: :drink:

You know, I agree that Jastrzębski is pathetic team, they doesn't play good and don't deserve be in FF (I mean we saw many better teams in this CL). But do you think using world 'clowns' is ok? And if yes, why he react so badly after Bartek post? Why he offened all Polish members here after that post? quote: " its allowed to Polish members to insult others just because they've different opinion?" When Konrad, Justyna, mateo, Ojla, sarna (sorry I don't remember all names of Polish members here) insulted him?

Plus he is a huge liar

I expected more criticism on Polish teams from Polish members but that's SF here. Instead of that you r defending them no matter they have world class players, monster budgets, good conditions for training etc. Poor Croatian Mladost came on Challenge Cup FF without any foreign player in team, without getting their salaries for months and only Polish team that qualified on FF which wasn't held in Poland was JSW 2-3 years ago. :wavy: :drink:

So probably these posts below are saying that Jastrzębski is playing great volleyball.
    btw. Kaziyski, your signature is pitiful

No, it is not the shame to loose against Bled. It is shame to play like
    Jastrzębie in CHL - weak, with no character etc. It was like that last
    year and it looks we have the same situation this season. It seems, that
    playing in Champions League is more a sad and unpleasent obligation
    than privilege for Jastrzębie. Maybe they just should give back their
    place in CHL to some other team? :roll: It is really painful to watch them struggeling...

Skra played definitely great match yesterday. I had believed in victory, but rather not in straight sets :D A really good beginning for Skra in CHL: two matches, two victories, six points. Keep on playing like that :thumbup: I also liked Falasca in that match. As well as Kurek, whose actions were incredible some times.

Jastrzębie... Ehhh...The level of the game against Olympiacos was low and Jastrzębie lost again, which can't be surprising, if we see how they have been playing lately. Maybe they are not worse than Olympiacos, but they couldn't have showed that convincingly during the game and used their chances. So - this one point is ONLY one point for them...

If we are talking about Jastrzębie - it is not about their loses, it is more about their way of playing and attitude (I had written bout that before). They seem not to be on the European level and lose many matches on their own wish. You can lose - it is sport - but why do you have to do this in such a pathetic way all the time :wall:

A chance? They had a lot of chances in European season (this year and the previous one) - and they are still terrible.

I've watched all their games in CHL .Nobody said they have been doing that on purpose. They just have been playing bad, have no character and "killer instinct". That's my point. :)

I agree with Konrad about Jastrzębie. Although Jastrzębski is my favourite team for a very long time I can't stand watching them playing like this. They're simply pathetic this year not only in Champions League but also in +Liga. No character, no fighting spirit. It's just hopeless I don't have anything else do say about them. I love this club and I still have a hope that they will wake up, maybe it's silly, but damn they can't be humiliated in almost every match they play. Wake up guys, wake up, please :obey:
    About Skra...well they're in a really impressive shape lately. I hope they'll keep playing like this :super:

Actually Skra played really average match......No fighting spirit, no character. Boring game. Roeselare was pretty solid yesterday, but if only Skra has played on their normal level, they would beat Roeselare.
    Jastrzębie...... :down: Have I mentioned something about their chances in F4? I'm sorry, I guess I've lost my mind for a while.

• Asia the point Kazyiski is making is that if Polish member says for Polish team that are "clowns" it is OK, but if foreign user says the same, Polish members will react defensively. I know that reaction, I had one or two after he said same stuff about CSKA, and I am not their fan btw

• Asia the point Kazyiski is making is that if Polish member says for Polish team that are "clowns" it is OK, but if foreign user says the same, Polish members will react defensively. I know that reaction, I had one or two after he said same stuff about CSKA, and I am not their fan btw

No raylight, you are wrong. We would never said bad word about Polish team. We all the time defending them and thinks that they are the best. This what you wrote is SF ;) Proof:

btw. Raylight, when we said about players (no matter from Polish team or not) that they are clowns?

I agree with everyone who say that Jastrzębski is the weakest team in FF. No matter if that will be a member from Croatia, Poland, Bulgaria, Germany or other country.
    And I've took part in disscusion not because someone wrote that Jastrzębski is weak, but because of these

so its allowed to Polish members to insult others just because they've different opinion? Bartek stick to c/p of best scorers stats, that more suits to you :rolll: :drink:

So Kaziyski can call players clowns and everything is ok, but if Bartek using this world releted to him then all Polish members insult him. Yes, not only Bartek, but all Polish members. Pity Kaziyski, all Polish members insult him in one post using a word which he wrote before to describe players. Its really touching... All Polish members Inside-Volley (including some clowns) are against you, but don't give up Kaziyski. Earth is with you.........