World Basketball

• Fenerbahçe is the only unbeaten team in Euroleague now :super:
    Fenerbahçe 77- 69 Avenida
    Angel McCoughtry 28 points 6 rebounds :obey:
    Penny Taylor 16 points 7 rebound

In the first half Avenida was leading 38-34. They are very good especially at offensive rebounds they had 18 offensive rebounds that could be a record :white:
    But in the second half Esmeral and Birsel showed how a point guard should play. They manage the team very well. And we won by 8 points.
    Zane Tamane is a very good team member. When she is in court we play better.
    Matovic showed her worst performance in Fenerbahçe i think she made 45678 travellings. :D
    Anyway very good win :super:
    Go Fenerbahçe!!!!!!!

• Who did play tonight against Valencia in Istanbul?
    Galatasaray or African Team? :D
    My Dears Valencia crushed Galatasaray 76-46.

• Who did play tonight against Valencia in Istanbul?
    Galatasaray or African Team? :D
    My Dears Valencia crushed Galatasaray 76-46.

Yes, that match was exactly a disaster for Galatasaray. Alba Torrens was missing.However it can't be the reason for such a bad game! I always talked about it here and now I am saying it again, WE DO NEED A EUROPEAN CENTER ! :teach:

• Turkish Women' Basketball League
    Fenerbahçe 96 - 82 Galatasaray Medical Park :drink:
    Bİrsel Vardarlı was the Mvp of the game. She is the best guard in Europe no doubt. And she loves to play against Işıl i think :lol:
    Birsel 16 pts - 7 assists - 3 rebound :super:
    Angel 24 pts - 5 rebound
    Nevriye 17 pts- 12 rebound- 4 assists
    Penny and Matovic 15 pts

Diana Taurasi 33 pts :lol: She was so nervous, and played so hard she hit Penny's head and she bleed but no techincal faul :what:
    Tina Charles 22 pts 9 rebounds
    Prince 13 pts - 5 assists

Alba and Babkina was injured. I think it is an advantage for us :D

• I don't want to mention same things again and again. Fowles will come back on 1st December. This can be an advantage in the league for us. However if we want to be champion in Euroleague, we HAVE TO sign with a European Center. I was thinking that only one European is enough for us. However after that match I saw that we need a European Guard too :D By the way congratulations to Fenerbahçe. They played extremely well. Nevriye and especially Birsel made the difference :white:

• :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oooppss ! Where's the Işıl :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congratz Fener fans 8) Fenerbahce deserved this victory much more than my Galatasaray MP yesterday but it was a really interesting match untill last Quater.Both teams did really tons of simple mistakes.Especially even Fener win they did a record amounts of turnovers of this match but owned Galatasaray in rebounds,that was they key of match guess.Alba's lack effected Galatasaray so badly in the opposite Babkina's lack effected Fener very positive :lol: I think,she will be sended very soon from team and they might bring a better guard.Same as for Galatasaray.They have to send Matic and need to bring a more quality Forward/Center.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Cracow has recipe how to beat Spartak Moscow.

Aistes - Valencia match is the biggest shame in the edition for sure. The Team who beat by 30 points Galatasaray.

Fenerbahce without loss.. to time.

• Galatasaray is again leader :super: Group A is just too unpredictable :white:

• Group A W/L
    1. ROS CASARES VALENCIA 8/2
    2. GALATASARAY MEDICAL PARK 8/2
    3. UMMC EKATERINBURG 7/3
    4. ZVVZ USK PRAGUE 6/4
    5. BOURGES BASKET 4/5
    6. LOTOS GDYNIA 2/8
    7. VICI AISTES KAUNAS 2/8
    8. UNI SEAT GYÖR 2/7

Group B W/L
    1. FENERBAHCE S.K. 8/0
    2. PERFUMERIAS AVENIDA 6/3
    3. NADEZHDA 6/3
    4. BERETTA FAMILA SCHIO 4/5
    5. UNIQA-EUROLEASING SOPRON 3/6
    6. CCC POLKOWICE 3/5
    7. TARBES GESPE BIGORRE 0/8

Group C W/L
    1. WISLA CAN-PACK KRAKOW 8/2
    2. SPARTA&K MOSCOW REGION - VIDNOJE 7/3
    3. GOOD ANGELS KOSICE 6/4
    4. BASKET LATTES MONTPELLIER AGGLOMERATION 5/5
    5. RIVAS ECOPOLIS 5/5
    6. CRAS BASKET TARANTO 4/6
    7. GOSPIC CO 4/6
    8. FRISCO BRNO 1/9

• Cappie Pondexter from UMMC Ekaterinburg to Fenerbahce.Well i really didn't understand this transfer so which two will play now in EL? Angel?Taylor?Pondexter?

• Fenerbahçe is playing so well lately (in offense especially). Penny- Angel duo is quite amazing, i won't change them to any player in the world. :super:
    And i'm afraid of ruining this rythm by adding new player. Only player i want for team is Sancho Lyttle from Ros Casares. She is European and she is so suitable for our game i think. I love Cappie but, there is also this thing between Cappie and Taurasi&Penny :S. I don't think this is a good idea.

This morning Cappie tweeted :white:

cappa23 cappie pondexter
    Wow its officially my last game in a UMMC uniform. Thankyou i had amazing 4 seasons here. I will miss u EKAT!!!!
    I WILL enjoy my time until the wnba season starts!!!! #BLESSED

So she will leave UMMC. I hope she will enjoy her time until Wnba starts as she said ^^

• I think any team would have Sancho Lyttle into their roster as American/European :D Luckily Ros Casares got her.Probably Lyttle and Hammon are the most valuable european/american players right now with the new rule.Well i totally agree about the coherence between Penny and Angel.They are the one of the strongest non european duo in EL no doubt :win: I think Pondexter is not good enough as much as she was in Fenerbahce years ago.She had a fantastic form in Fener :D So she will rest at home untill WNBA? :white:

• Sancho is the best :thumbsup:

http://www.fibaeurope.com/cid_…o-vU3.articleMode_on.html
    Rumours have surfaced Fenerbahce are working to bring point-guard Cappie Pondexter back to Istanbul.
    Currently with UMMC Ekaterinburg but reported to be leaving with Sue Bird ready to arrive in Russia next month, it looks like Pondexter could end up with her former team who are the only EuroLeague Women club yet to taste defeat in the competition this season.

If fibaeurope.com writes it too, it is probably going to happen. I don't know if i should be happy or sad. But it is said in the news that she will come on February, so she will play only in the Turkish League, that is a good thing to have Cappie rather than Babkina :D