Brazilian Superliga 2010/11

• This Superliga is a total mess! I can't believe we're already in 6th round! I don't know why it's being so rushed and maybe due to that we're not getting much tv coverage.

I just checked CBV site and a game of the round 11 was already played while some from 1st round were not played. I really would like to know what CBV and Ary Graça had in their mind when they made this crazy schedule.

This stupid schedule is made to a pay-per-view channel on brazilian television!!!

So, the Globo TV Corp (owner of Sportv Corp and the Sky Corp on Brazil) marked the days and hours to your transmission of superliga (men and woman). The tv choose the favourite teams (Unilevar, osasco, Sesi, Pinheiros) and put only the games of that selected teams. The other clubs havent the images so much showed on tv (maybe if have a game of the Unilever, Sesi etc).

Another thing: the calendar of the games can be changed in the midle of competition!!! Just to that the Sportv/Globo can show the game!!! Its a stupid motive, but is this!

Well.. the tv own the schedule of Superliga. One tv Corp :wall:

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• Honestly I dont think is our tv fault, maybe the time of the games yes, indeed no need for the games to start 21 at night or ealry in teh morning in weekends, that is indeed tv faults...but the date, no, that is totaly lack of organization of our confederation!!!They should recieve all blame, they cant organize properly our club competition that is the truth....

always changing dates, that is not good for tv, that is just a show that they didnt take in consideration nothing while they were making the schedule, no trips, no other games, gyms anything...CBV has tones things to improve before calling braislian league the best league in the World, we have atleths, but our organization is far away from any small competition in Europe or Asia! :mad:

• Honestly I dont think is our tv fault, maybe the time of the games yes, indeed no need for the games to start 21 at night or ealry in teh morning in weekends, that is indeed tv faults...but the date, no, that is totaly lack of organization of our confederation!!!They should recieve all blame, they cant organize properly our club competition that is the truth....

always changing dates, that is not good for tv, that is just a show that they didnt take in consideration nothing while they were making the schedule, no trips, no other games, gyms anything...CBV has tones things to improve before calling braislian league the best league in the World, we have atleths, but our organization is far away from any small competition in Europe or Asia! :mad:

I agree with you, Joana...

...But isnt only fault of the TV GLOBO (It have a partial fault, off course). The superliga havent the perfect structure in the clubs (example: places to warm up, games that start to late, the clubs dont have the same attetion by the tv transmission - osasco, vôlei futuro and unilever are the exception -, change the schedule (by the Paulista and Carioca Championships, and the TV interest) clubs's advertisers havent a good return of the investiments, the market about the games can be make with better ways - suveniers, shows, exposition for all the clubs, promotions in the city, make it more attractive to the childrens etc....

Its an one or other point..we can have a talk about the distribution of the clubs around in our country. For example, we havent clubs in the brazilian North,Northeast, playing on mens/womans 's superliga !!!! To me, the superliga is a Paulista championship, with a little more clubs :S

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• Today, we have some more games:

• BMG/MONTES CLAROS X VIVO/MINAS
    • VÔLEI FUTURO X SESI-SP
    • BMG/SÃO BERNARDO X SOYA/BLUMENAU/MARTPLUS
    • SÃO CAETANO/TAMOYO X CIMED
    • LONDRINA/SERCOMTEL X FÁTIMA/MEDQUÍMICA/SOGIPA
    • SANTO ANDRÉ/SPREAD X VOLTA REDONDA-RJ

• Today, live on Sportv Brazil: Volei Futuro x Pinheiros, at 17:00 (Brasilia time)

• CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• Only if you're in Brazil

Really?!? I dont know about the restriction view

• BREAKING NEWS! -

RODRIGÃO AND MARCELINHO WERE DISMISSED FROM PINHEIROS!!!! ?(

I ont know yet what happened!!!People saying maybe a fight? It was just told by Sportv twitter1 they said they will give more information in the enws tonight!

shocking!

• Translator Translatica:

Brazilian Pinheiros club informed that the two competitors of the dismissal. Both it representant of Brazil, and a lack of the commitment to practices was an official reason. Who is being talked about? Brazilian centre Rodrigao and Marcelinho are being talked about. Both in this season defended Pinheiros team colours from Sao Paula. However the club decided to complete the cooperation with these competitors. In the official statement authorities of the club stated that the decision had been taken together with the sponsor of the team. The club is grateful for the contribution both volleyball players put which into this team from very beginning of his coming into existence, i.e. since July of the previous year. Both competitors had valid contracts by July 2012, and details of these agreements will be discussed in the next week.
    Rodrigao isn't hiding dissatisfaction for official reasons of firing him from the club which the coach of the team gave, Mauro Grasso. He also emphasized that such a decision should was to be taken much earlier, rather than now, when as many as 10 meetings in Brazilian Superlidze, but the date of the registration of competitors were already played passed. The Brazilian also payed attention, that if this decision was announced to him before beginning the league competition, he could continue his career defending colours of other squad.
    - The coach stated that I wasn't demonstrating the sufficing commitment to practices and I am not motivated to work with the rest of the team. In this situation he preferred so that I left the team. I respect the decision of the sponsor and the club, but I disagree with for her justifying. For over ten years I defended colours of all sorts clubs in the Italia and Brazil, I also have the honour of competing for my country. Anywhere at all I played, I have always given my all. I am not a competitor, which when something isn't going, when there are no results, passively he is accepting the existing situation. Perhaps it badly was just collected by people from Pinheiros – stated Rodrigao.
    Marcelinho impatiently is waiting for the next meeting with authorities of the club with a view to determining his future. He similarly to Rodrigao not that's correct with the alleged lack of motivation for the game in the team. – we had the as many as one meeting and the conversation was very sincere. I learnt that the coach had asked to dismiss me, since I was sad, I didn't have motivation for the game. It is a pity that he never told me it. I disagree where I wasn't motivated. I can only to agree that I was sad, but could not be differently. There were no results and all competitors felt uncomfortable in this situation. The team was formed in order to fight over the highest cells, and this way it wasn't – said playing. Both competitors don't still know what their future will be. One thing is certain – they would like to stay in Brazil and to play exactly there, but it can no longer be possible until the end of this season.

• [LIVE STREAMS] MS - Londrina Sercomtel x Volei Futuro Araçatuba

Watch Brazilian SuperLeague match between Londrina Sercomtel and Vôlei Futuro Araçatuba this tuesday, jan. 04, 21h (9pm / midnight CET / in 1 hour), live in the link below:

LINK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/…an-volleyball-superleague

• Volei Futuro is playing without Ricardinho and Lucas. But they lost games that they could not lose. In the end this results will make the difference. They already lost 3 games with teams that are not favorite (Campinas, Londrina and Sogipa).

We have 7 teams with conditions to be champion this season. Sesi, Montes Claros, Cruzeiro, Cimed, Vivo Minas, Pinheiros Sky, Volei Futuro. Probably this teams will be in playoffs.

This problems in Sky Pinheiros make them not so strong. Rodrigao is the best MB of Brazil NT and Pinheiros dismissed him. I did not understand what they expected with this behavior. Giba is not that player anymore. His best moment already gone. He was my favorite player for some years and it's a pleasure to watch him, even when he is not playing so well.

For me, 4 teams have more chances. Sesi, Montes Claros, Cruzeiro and Cimed. They are playing a great volleyball in this moment and will be very hard to win agaisnt them.

• Hey, perfect analysis. I couldn't agree more!! :thumbsup:
    Anyway, I don't know how Pinheiros will react without Rodrigao and I'll wait to see Ricardinho and Lucão back on the court to make a statement about Araçatuba's based-team.

Oh by the way Volleyball Fanatics, today will be the clash between the leaders of this 2010-2011 season. Sesi-SP (1st) against BMG Montes Claros (2nd)!!!

Watch Brazilian SuperLeague match between Sesi São Paulo and BMG Montes Claros this thursday, jan. 06, 21h (9pm / midnight CET), live in the link below:

LINK: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/…an-volleyball-superleague

• Anymore news on this? I hear Marcelino will be going to Sisley Trevisio in Italy? They are not doing so well at the moment and maybe a change of setter might improve their motivation! What about rodrigao though? Such a shame to have such a quality player not playing at all!