Brazilian League 2010/2011

• It will start now the semifinal between Osasco x Volei Futuro! Incredibly all VF players are inside court (apart from Stacy of course), and will try to play even if in not best conditions...all of them are wearing shirts with Stacy name on it. ^^

LEts see till where their heart can compansate the physical problems....

• The only player that didnt start this match today is Joycinha, she is in bench, FAbiana is playing!!!Tandara is as oppositte today, Elis as OH.

VF: Ana Cristina, Tandara, Fabiana, Andressa, Paula Pequeno, Elis, Stephany (L).
    Osasco: Carol, Natalia, Thaisa, Adenisia, Jaqueline, Sassá, Camila Brait (L).

• 1º set: Osasco 25x23 VF

VF started really well, specially in clobk, and with Tandara in attack, made 18x21, but in the end NAtalia made the difference for Osasco, that turned the game in 22x21.

• 2º set: Osasco 25x18 VF

This set, Osasco played much better, specially in reception and service, in other hand VF made to many mistakes, without a good reception the team could not worked well in attack, to many mistakes in the skill. Also two mistakes from the referee in beggining of set in favor to Osasco, aloud them to open a bit.

VF needs to change their posture if they want to prolong this match, they down their head a bit after Osasco reaction in first set, witch is understandable.

• What's the name of Osasco's setter ??

edit: I see :D it's Carol Gattaz.

• 3rd set Osasco 25-18 VF

Congratulations to Osasco for their 3-0 victory :flower: :flower:

• 3º Set: Osasco 25x18 VF

I guess this third set, VF didnt have more strengh in the end of it to fight, they tried, but was not enough....how we exepcted, the physical difference between the teams right now made the difference I think.

• It was a beautiful tribute that the girls of the Volei Futuro made it to Stacy. All the players wearing shirts with the name of Stacy. Never seen it.

Pity that Volei Futuro has no chance of qualifying to the finals. It was very difficult for them.

I think that Ana Cristina and Tandara deserve a chance at the Brazilian NT.

• Sportv me a nice video for Stacy with players messages! Check it out!

http://sportv.globo.com/videos…/1489783/#/Futebol/page/1

Translation of the messages:

Fabi - "I know how much you are a warrior, I know how much you love to do what you do here, and do it so well that is playing volleyball."
    Camila Brait: " I know you will come out of this very fast, and soon enough will be back with us inside courts"
    Sassá: "We are here supporting you, for your recovery, and that you come back soon to give us work here inside court"
    Adenisia: "I want you to come back soon"
    Jaqueline: "And we wait for you ehre inside court, we know you are an important player for any team that you make part of."
    Sheilla: "Get well soon, come back soon, though you are my oponent, I want to see you inside court."
    CArol Albuquerque: "You give us a lot of work, but we are cheering for your recovery, for your come back."
    Natalia: "We will miss you in the other side, "YES" life"

Stacy: "Volley is life"

Bernardinho (without voice..hehe): "Stacy, that we can meet you soon enough inside court, with your energy and your wonderful game. You bring us so much wonderfull sensations. We are here praying for you. Best wishes, we all love you, ok. Come back soon. See you Stacy!"

All send kisses

Fabi: Come back soon.

Pinheiros players: "We are cheering for you. Come back soon! YES"

:lol: I think that will cheer her up! :)

• Guys, it is amazing how all Brazil supports some foreigner player! And I became a fan of VF club (male/female). In two very difficult situations the (with Michael and Stacy) all members of VF showed that they always are ready to help their players. And you know I think some day everyone will dream to play volleyball not in Italy but in Brazil ;)
    P.S And as always I had a problem with GLOBO video opening

JoanaMSS keep posting!!! :flower:

• Unilever - Pinheiros on night at 02.30 CET live on Spor TV, right ?

Any link please ? :sos:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• This game will not play because Rio defeated to Pinheiros twice and they are finalist now. ^^

OMG ! Sorry i dont know it

thank you boy :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"