Brazilian League 2010/2011

• Joana,

Do you mean Macae Sports is from the State(!) Rio de Janeiro? Because according to Leandro's blog Unilever is the only Superliga-team from the City(!) Rio de Janeiro?

And to be honest, I thought only the inhabitants of the City are called Carioca's ?(

Rio de Janeiro is a city and a state as well. Therefore both posts are correct. Unilever is the only team from the city Rio de Janeiro but not the only one from the state Rio de Janeiro.

• Exacly, you are correct, the only ones called Cariocas are the ones from the city of Rio, but the tournament is called like that..hehehehehe, even if it has teams from all the State of Rio. ;)

WEll, and sometimes, in past seasons, we had even teams from other states playing..heheheh, they were invited. ;) This season, the only team out of city of Rio is MAcaé, but they are inside the State. ;)

• Exacly, you are correct, the only ones called Cariocas are the ones from the city of Rio, but the tournament is called like that..hehehehehe, even if it has teams from all the State of Rio. ;)

WEll, and sometimes, in past seasons, we had even teams from other states playing..heheheh, they were invited. ;) This season, the only team out of city of Rio is MAcaé, but they are inside the State. ;)

Ok, thanks for the clearance :drink: I was just a little confused by the word 'Carioca's championship', but now you explained it well to me ;)

• Yesterday Mari made her first spiking trainning since her injury!!! :D

She said in her twitter she is felling raelly well, but that she could only spike 5 balls, and she wanted more..hehehehe, and today was her second training making some spikes. She is improving fast....for everyones happiness. :win: We hope she can be back for an official game soon.

Gattaz posted in her twitter this photo with the saying: last trianning of the year - http://twitpic.com/3ie57q. Tonight Unilever plays their first game home in the season! the final of Carioca Championship against Macaé (that funny counts with many known name of Unilever supporters such Camila Adão, Monique and Fernanda Isis, 3 recent ex players of the club.

• Volei Futuro 0 - 3 Pinheiros / Mackenzie (21-25, 20-25, 14-25) :white:
    Stats: http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/…ga/estatisticas/p231f.pdf

Banana Boat/ Praia Clube 1-3 Sollys Osasco (18-25, 18-25, 25-21, 19-25)
    Stats: http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/…ga/estatisticas/p232f.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Does anybody have a match link?

Unilever - Pauta Sao Jose Sc

Good luck to Unilever :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Does anybody have a match link?

Unilever - Pauta Sao Jose Sc

Good luck to Unilever :super:

Uhm, unfortunelty I think thsi game wont be broadcast. :( Tomorrow Sportv will broadcast Minas x São Bernardo in woman Superliga, and jsut after Minas x Sogipa in men Superliga.

But I`ll be in the gymm watchign the game, I can make some videos with camera if you want..hehehe, its not much but if you want....^^

• Glass broke her little finger during a training session and will not play in the next matches..she did not play against Pinheiros..

• Oh, poor Glass. My best wishes for the recovery...

BTW, the next broadcasts scheduled for Unilever matches:

18/1/2011
    21:00
    BANANA BOAT/PRAIA CLUBE x UNILEVER
    [align=absmiddle][/align]

23/1/2011
    12:00
    VÔLEI FUTURO x UNILEVER

29/1/2011 \O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/\O/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    17:00 UNILEVER x SOLLYS/OSASCO

I´ll probably broadcast these matches. (But I had some technical issues last time, so anything can happen) :whistle:

• But I`ll be in the gymm watchign the game, I can make some videos with camera if you want..hehehe, its not much but if you want....^^

Have a good time there!!

I was planning to go to the Sesi-SP match this thursday, but 2/game-Combo's broadcast?? Damn you SporTV... :P

So, I think I'll stay at home, watching and streaming live both matches... Someone who wants to join me and watch in my not-that-good live stream is invited!! :) (but pay me a beer!!) :D :drink:

• Uhm, unfortunelty I think thsi game wont be broadcast. :( Tomorrow Sportv will broadcast Minas x São Bernardo in woman Superliga, and jsut after Minas x Sogipa in men Superliga.

But I`ll be in the gymm watchign the game, I can make some videos with camera if you want..hehehe, its not much but if you want....^^

thanks Joana.

Have fun with you in advance ^^

• thanks for infos. (Obrigado ^^ )

• Volei Futuro players are learning english to better comminucate with Sykora and Glass. :) Its funny interview...and Sykora knows some mix of italian-spanish-portuguese... :lol:

http://video.globo.com/Videos/…TLETAS+AMERICANAS,00.html

Nice interview. Sykora is so funny. :lol:

I think this videos of Globo.com are only available in Brazil. But i'm not sure.

• Glass broke her little finger during a training session and will not play in the next matches..she did not play against Pinheiros..

Sorry for her. :S

Thanks. :thumbup:

Nice interview. Sykora is so funny. :lol:

I think this videos of Globo.com are only available in Brazil. But i'm not sure.

I watched it. :win:

Nice video.Sykora and Fabiana are very sympathetic. :D

• I could watch it on globo-link....so no need you transfer to youtube !!!

Very funny video indeed :lol: