Italy Serie A 2010-11

• The things will be better for Spes Conegliano when Gioli and Dirickx will have a better feeling. (sorry for the english)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Nucu is sorprending me in this season in Foppa :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Oh yes! XD Just because there is LEO =) waiting for pesaro's aswers with novara

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Can anyone help me with the answer about formula of Italian Cup - for Example match 2nd match between Spes Conegliano - Villa Cortese? First was won by Cortese by 3-0. Does Cortese needs one more win away today for qualify or what? Thanks.. :what:

• Can anyone help me with the answer about formula of Italian Cup - for Example match 2nd match between Spes Conegliano - Villa Cortese? First was won by Cortese by 3-0. Does Cortese needs one more win away today for qualify or what? Thanks.. :what:

Only one set and Cortese will be in the Semis. If Cortese lose 0-3, very important will be small points from the set.

• Only one set and Cortese will be in the Semis. If Cortese lose 0-3, very important will be small points from the set.

If Villa Cortese lose 0-3 there is golden set....but I think is impossible :lol:

• FOPPAAAAA!!!!!! :woohoo:

that's right !! :drink: :super:

Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo: Ortolani 16, Nucu 13, Signorile, Fanzini n.e., Carrara n.e., Merlo (L), Bosetti 2, Piccinini 10, Arrighetti 8, Lo Bianco 1, Vasileva 7, Zambelli.

Asystel Volley Novara: Paolini 6, Bechis, Barun 11, Barcellini 8, Nesovic, Veljkovic 5, Zardo (L) n.e., Sansonna (L), Camera, Lombardo, Folie, Horvath 10.

• Grande Foppaaaaaaa!!! :super: fiuuuuuuuu

Amazing Nucuuuuuuuu!!!! :obey:

• Barun is injured?She didn't make very much attack.Nucu; no words.Wow, really great reception by Merlo. :super: Bravo Enrica! :drink:

http://62.149.234.65/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=11210

Indeed.....weird that Barun didnt recieved much balls. I guess it was not a good match of Bechis...:S But also, the reception didnt help much.

For Bergmao, Bravo Enrica, Nucu and Ortolani!!!!!Great job! And Leo of course, Signorile is great, has a great future, but since Leo is back Nucu is on fire in attack!!!!!!!!!:)

Now lets go to final four, semifinal against Pesaro wont be easy! Forza Foppa!