Turkey - 1.Ligi 2010/2011 (Fenerbahce Champion)

• Sometimes 1/8 is more valuable in volleyball than 7/8 but i am not saying that it is because of Alexiev,he took the responsibility like all leaders and he couldn't . IBB team lost today together and they didn't kill the balls in critic positions.Especially it started with libero Baris's finger reception error :lol: It reminded me Kirllova's setting fault in Dinamo Moscow-Foppa Bergamo final :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sometimes 1/8 is more valuable in volleyball than 7/8 but i am not saying that it is because of Alexiev,he took the responsibility like all leaders and he couldn't . IBB team lost today together and they didn't kill the balls in critic positions.Especially it started with libero Baris's finger reception error :lol: It reminded me Kirllova's setting fault in Dinamo Moscow-Foppa Bergamo final :lol:

I am also not telling it mainly because of Alexiev, mostly because these errors at the end of the set are functions of the team work in the whole set :) IBB doesn't respond as a unit in the harder situations, the team is not mature enough. The setting distribution was not good enough, which made things tougher for the spikers, the defense positions were not perfect, the blocking configurations were weird (putting Alexiev in the back, instead at the net for blocking, lack of triple blocks when possible)

• Arkas beated IBB 3-1

It was a really nice match as expected.IBB can't play the critic points well.Baris's reception error in 22-22 moreover Alexiev & Kunnari's didn't use last balls.In my opinion Arkas will be the champion coz in regular season they have beated Fenerbahce twice (3-0 & 3-1)

I've feeling we will see ''real'' Fener in final :whistle:

• I am still betting on Ziraat :)

• Just the best two teams.They have play in Cev Cup for won to this cup.But probably Ziraat Bankası & Arkas Spor will play in CL next season.So i guess fourth team will play in Cev Cup.I hope we wiil happen to this. :teach:

• Fener needs better substitutional players. Arkas' roster is stronger.
    i watched Arslan, Hüseyin and Ulaş (setters) on this F4, i think Selçuk (Halkbankası) plays well, too. IMO Ulaş must be with our NT, he has a different style.

• Aroma Men's 1st League Play-Off matches scheduled In here

Status: Aroma Volleyball Leagues Men’s 1st division Play-Off matches are starting on April 3, 2011. In Round I. Teams will be playing one home and one away matches. First match will be played on the lower ranked team at the end of regular season. Winner of two matches is going to qualify for the semi final. In case of a draw third match will be played on the same place of the second match.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Halkbank played a friendly game with Ziraat Bankası. Match ended 2-2

Ziraat Bankası - Halkbank: 2-2 (25-21, 18-25, 23-25, 25-18 )

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• won the match 3-0

Marshal played incredible today.. :cheesy: