World League 2011

• I wish I could be there to sing him "Happy birthday" too. I'm falling in love with this guy more and more :P

I hope to see Sidão's girlfriend (Dani Lins) playing Grand Prix like she plays Brazilian league. I like Dani Lins but, so far, she didn't play in NT what she is capable to.

• Bella You love Sidao and You wanna be Kurek's wife? ..

Women, a :flower:

• That was all i could discover in this set. If I oversaw something, just correct me, no problem. I just wanted to point out, that i haven`t seen the referee as bad as many here made him.

Good nght to all of you......

The Polsat coverage is making referees look very bad.
    Maybe they are as bad as always, but now we can see it.
    FIVB has to consider implementation of such replyas to ensure the fair play.
    Not that fair play was a main task of FIVB, but anyway :whistling:

• The other thing is the expression of Camilo Placci in the last moments of the game against Italy. You can see that in some of the pics of the game in FIVB's website as well. It was obvious he did his tactical tasks brilliantly, doing his job for our team perfectly, but he was surely not pleased with the victory from a human (Italian) point of view. For the work he is doing for our NT, helping both Prandi before and Stoychev now, and for the professionalism he is demonstrating, I believe, he deserves a huge respect!

Poor Camilo :( he wasn't happy at all. Can't judge him really. Must be in a very difficult situation by that time.
    I've also noticed that Victor Yosifov shanked his team mate Zaytsev hands very warm at the end of the match :lol: and Ivan didn't look happy at all knowing how many times Victor blocked him.
    The whole macth Italy - Bulgaria was very akward indeed cause the guys from both sides of the net know each other very well, some play in same clubs.

• Women, a :flower:

Gosh. Raylight, it wasn't me! :lol: Bartek made a mistake. Just one time in my life I had eye to eye contact with Kurek and then I said to him "Jesteś zajebisty!" ("You're fucking awsome!") and he looked at me with beautiful big eyes and responded "Yyyy... Dzięki" ("Yyyy... Thanks"). There were no marriage proposals. I was to excited to forward-thinking :D

Sidao is the best, I sang him too yesterday :rose: :thumbsup:

Toraypower you were at the game yesterday?

• Gosh. Raylight, it wasn't me! :lol: Bartek made a mistake. Just one time in my life I had eye to eye contact with Kurek and then I said to him "Jesteś zajebisty!" ("You're fucking awsome!") and he looked at me with beautiful big eyes and responded "Yyyy... Dzięki" ("Yyyy... Thanks"). There were no marriage proposals. I was to excited to forward-thinking :D

Toraypower you were at the game yesterday?

No, I was in home, and I sang there :D

• The Polsat coverage is making referees look very bad.
    Maybe they are as bad as always, but now we can see it.
    FIVB has to consider implementation of such replyas to ensure the fair play.
    Not that fair play was a main task of FIVB, but anyway :whistling:

Totally agree!! We can just stand without doing nothing knowing that this call was a midjudgment, it's horrible, I felt so pity for that, so powerless in making things fair.

TimHH, good analysis of the referees mistakes :P , btw I think there were two more in other sets: 1st set--> 8th point of Brazil was for Argentina (I think it was given out a Pereyra's attack that was in); 3rd set--> A Lucas'serve that was given out was probably in. At the end only 4 errors in 3 long sets, not so much. Unfortunally one was in a quite crucial moment, but at the end - looking at it when the emotion is gone - the referees were quite good, for ex they did this very difficult call when Conte touched the ball blocking during the of the set.

The problems were still the line-judjes... all the errors in that match was for in/out situation!!

ah, in the press conference Weber apologized for that ball that he kept telling "it was out" when it was actually in, and said the referees were good.

After all, compliments to Brazil and Russia for being in the final, they are still the greatest teams in the world. But I'm waiting for someone else to take their place, volleyball need some change ;)

But compliments also to Poland and Argentina: Argentina was great playing with an average of 22 years old their first semifinal ever (not only of this group, but of all Argentinian history) so close to the I-don't-know-how-may-times-champions and really experienced Brazil. :rolll:

I didn't see the other semifinal, but II saw the result and read your comments, so I think you deserve compliments too, for not being crushed by Russia as it could happen. :dance6:

Let's show to Russia and Brazil that they have to sweat a lot to reach their goals :whistle: