The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Thanks for the information, Loca inside. :wavy:

You are welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Maybe Barborkova will play as opposite, but I think Lucia could be the best choise (we won the World Cup playing with Bosetti L as opposite XD Last year she also played a lot as opposite in Bergamo when Ortolani was not playing so well)

Yes, I really think Bosetti is a better choise than Barborakova. Btw, do u still stands for your predication about Villa will go to finalfour ? ;)

• I still don't understand what Villa thought when they signed Barborkova...she doesn't have the level to play in such a good team! I also think Lucia B. is the most logical option, but it would not be a "surprise" as Abbondanza says...Either way Bergamo is in really good shape now, I didn't expect that some time ago but looks like Mazzanti prepared them well for the important phase of the season, so I guess they will win today.

• Yes, I really think Bosetti is a better choise than Barborakova. Btw, do u still stands for your predication about Villa will go to finalfour ? ;)

Yes, also without Pavan and Berg with only one knee I support Villa and I think they can beat Bergamo.

I also think Lucia B. is the most logical option, but it would not be a "surprise" as Abbondanza says.

For this reason I think will play Barborkova as opposite!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• It was an important victory for us yesterday :super:

Yellow Angels at Baku International Airport

Serhedchi Idman Olimpiya Merkezi - İlin En Yaxşi İdman Kompleksi :lol: :thumbsup:

Some photos from last training

Naz and Nihan

Everyone knows all the distasteful events..Liuba is OK. ;) Yellow Angels celebrate after the victory with champagne at the hotel. Fabiana was a little drunk hehehehe... ^^ then of course they drank coffee at lobby. 25th floor of the hotel had rotating bar. :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Everyone knows all the distasteful events..Liuba is OK. ;)

What's happened?

• I belive, if Pavan not play, that Lucia Bosetti will play OPP, and Aury Cruz and Caterina Bosetti as OH. Bosetti should be the natural choose, since she have played at the OPP position before, for ex. in World Cup last year. She is no true OPP of course, since she lacks cm, but I do belive its the best alternative anyway... What do u think ?

I think that ouwld be the most logical and indeed the ebst for Villa...but like Matthias wrote, when I read surprisees, I imagined something crazy Abbondanza could try!!! :lol: there is why I suggested the MB thing..hehehehehehe

But I agree with u If Pavan cant play Bosetti, Cate or Lucia, should be the Opp.

• I think that ouwld be the most logical and indeed the ebst for Villa...but like Matthias wrote, when I read surprisees, I imagined something crazy Abbondanza could try!!! :lol: there is why I suggested the MB thing..hehehehehehe

But I agree with u If Pavan cant play Bosetti, Cate or Lucia, should be the Opp.

Lucia is better then her sister as opposite XD

Now I have another idea:
    Berg-Wilson
    Guiggi-Stufi
    Lucia-Cruz
    Carocci

• Ilgar wrote before me. also provides some Galatasaray and Besiktas fans support to the Rabita Bakü during the game.

Ok, I'll check

• Ok, I'll check

not Ilgar, sorry David wrote

when fener players cheered and celebrated, the fans throw toilet paper and other things that i couldnt identify. some players of rabita came to the fener side and tried to calm them, but they didnt stop !

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkish fans are very strange!

• Burak, i will not to comment on that ! But to accuse those people for the incidents is just .....
    anyway, i remind you that on football match fenerfans cheered for ukrainian team , but thats okay

• those pictures shows that galatasaray and besiktas fans were in the match but they cant be the proof that they throw things on court.

• David, not the same thing. I just want to say our supporters doesn't go to the hall in this way. ;)

Anyway...can't wait to watch VTT vs Cannes game. Gluck Giovanni's girls :lol:

• I would like to see both Cannes and VF in F4 ;( .This year are my two favourite teams.Cannes because of Ravva and Centoni,VF because of Nikolic and the turkish OH(Kirdar i think) who is very passionate girl!These two teams have the highest team spirit i think.

Good luck my Ravva :rose: .If VF goes to F4 i would like to see it in first place.FB has got tremendous players and Kim is extraterrestrial but i tink something is going wrong in this team.We ''ll see...