Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Russian NT coach Sergey Ovchinnikov is a new head coach of Dinamo Moscow.

• Russian NT coach Sergey Ovchinnikov is a new head coach of Dinamo Moscow.

What do u think of this? IMO it shows something is/have been wrong in Dinamo when they change head coaches all the time...last year they had one coach, then changed to Kuzyutkin if im not wrong, and this year they throw him away to another one, and now a new one again...its sick, all they need is a good coach and patience, and things will work itself out fine ! Cause they do have good players, at least enough good material to win the league and even go far in the CL (but now they are out of course).

I read in a forum that Kosheleva could go to Moscow next season, do u belive in that?

I also think Dinamo should invest in a better reserve OPP next season, so Natasha can get some rest during the season, esp. in league matches. She is no machine.

• What do u think of this? IMO it shows something is/have been wrong in Dinamo when they change head coaches all the time...last year they had one coach, then changed to Kuzyutkin if im not wrong, and this year they throw him away to another one, and now a new one again...its sick, all they need is a good coach and patience, and things will work itself out fine ! Cause they do have good players, at least enough good material to win the league and even go far in the CL (but now they are out of course).

I read in a forum that Kosheleva could go to Moscow next season, do u belive in that?

I also think Dinamo should invest in a better reserve OPP next season, so Natasha can get some rest during the season, esp. in league matches. She is no machine.

Agree with you on everything you wrote I have nothing to add really. In a year they've already had Losev-Kuzyutkin-Kolchin-Ovchinnikov. But I was kind of expecting this considering all the previous results and the way the team was playing. I haven't heard about Kosheleva but she has 1 year deal in Krasnodar so it sounds very believeable. I don't know about 2nd OPP, there aren't too many of world class OPP in Russia, Gamova has signed with Kazan, foreign players will not be considered in my opinion as the team needs good OH and setter much more than another OPP. So Natasha probably will have to play all the games on and on. Maybe Malafeeva would be good for them when she'll recover but I hope she'll stay in club where she plays a lot to grow as a player.

• :what: I thought Ovchinnikov gave up his job in Krasnodar to concentrate on being NT head coach, and now he comes to Dinamo!?

I don't remember anybody saying that...He was fired for Krasnodar's bad result at Russian Cup final four. Maybe there was an "official" version about NT but nobody really believed in that)

• I'm also interested if Elena Godina will remain as the second coach, she was appointed recently and I thought she has the potential in this job.

• In my opinion, Dinamo should look for a foreigner as a head coach. They change coach all the time, but its russian after russian and the result is always the same, and they all have pretty the same opinions etc. They need a coach that can make their play more effective against for ex. italian teams, a faster game, more variation, better reception and defense etc. Give a offer to Caprara, Abondanza or Barbollini for ex. Im sure they will add something different and they now how to beat themself, I guess hehe. Obviously, the problem here is the language, but it worked with Caprara in Russian NT.

• Streaming for Tyumen - Dinamo Krasnodar shoud be here: (match start 15:00 GMT)

http://www.asnta.ru/online/462

Im positive surprised by Tyumen but I dont know if they have a chance, even if they are strong at home. From what I´ve seen they are strong in attack, but not in defense and reception. What do u guys think about the match? Should be first match for Krasnodars new setter Anna Moiseenko.

• In my opinion, Dinamo should look for a foreigner as a head coach. They change coach all the time, but its russian after russian and the result is always the same, and they all have pretty the same opinions etc. They need a coach that can make their play more effective against for ex. italian teams, a faster game, more variation, better reception and defense etc. Give a offer to Caprara, Abondanza or Barbollini for ex. Im sure they will add something different and they now how to beat themself, I guess hehe. Obviously, the problem here is the language, but it worked with Caprara in Russian NT.

Agree on that, good foreign coach to change the game system and the main thing - good setter is everything they need now I wonder how they don't see it.

• Streaming for Tyumen - Dinamo Krasnodar shoud be here: (match start 15:00 GMT)

http://www.asnta.ru/online/462

Im positive surprised by Tyumen but I dont know if they have a chance, even if they are strong at home. From what I´ve seen they are strong in attack, but not in defense and reception. What do u guys think about the match? Should be first match for Krasnodars new setter Anna Moiseenko.

Moiseenko has been playing against Moscow for a little while, she wasn't good. Tyumen is solid team, 2 OH's Naumova and American Burden are the main players and everything depends on how they'll do. Krasnodar could have some trouble in Tyumen.

• Very good first set by Uralochka 25-22 :win:
    Grun - 8 p, Goncharova -6 p
    Fillipova - 7 p, Pasynkova 5 p.

• Uralochka wins 1st set 25:22, Kirillova entered at 23:20.
    Actually Uralochka doesn't do anything special, in fact their defense looks badly organized sometimes, but still they won the set. Dinamo gave away some easy points, but in terms of playing ability, Dinamo should be able to win the match.

By the way, looks like Godina remains assistant coach at Dinamo.