Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Is there gonna be a livestream for Samorodok - Dinamo tomorrow morning? I want to watch this :sos:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Samorodok -Dinamo Moscow 1x3 (15x25, 22x25, 25x18, 18x25)

Not a great sign for Moscow to lose set against Samorodok in my opinion. They are maybe the weakest team in the league. But the 3p is whats necessary ofc.

• Yes, even if they have tried something different in set 3, still it is not a good sign that it didn't worked.

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Samorodok -Dinamo Moscow 1x3 (15x25, 22x25, 25x18, 18x25)

Not a great sign for Moscow to lose set against Samorodok in my opinion. They are maybe the weakest team in the league. But the 3p is whats necessary ofc.

Let's not forget that the hardest thing about playing in Khabarovsk is flight and time difference. It's 8 and a half hours in a plane and after that they play at 9 am CET. So I think that the signs from Khabarovsk games could be misleading. You're right - 3p are all that matters now. If only Krasnodar could somehow get it in Omsk)))

• Interview with Maria Borisenko: (Best Spiker in Russian League so far)

Captain Kazan "Dynamo" Mary Borisenko, in an interview ProKazan.ru spoke about the love of shopping, for a volleyball player in the skirts, the desire to get on the cover of a men's magazine, supported by Turkish fans and rendezvous with her husband in "Skype".

- The season is nearing completion, the team spent a lot of matches. Is there a force on the remaining games?

- Yes, the accumulated fatigue, but now we feel much better than in the middle of the season. We can say that we are in an optimal manner.

- The main cast of "Dinamo" in Khabarovsk, missed the game. Personally, what do you do?

- The coach gave us two days a week. We restored the power, and then - back to the gym.

- In that you love to spend your free time?

- Free time is not very much, so I try to take a break from volleyball in every way possible.

- Like what?

- As a woman I love shopping. It relaxes and helps to forget about work. Sometimes going with the girls in the cafe. Chatting, but not about volleyball! In the clubs do not go - no time, and does not pull back.

- The "Ak Bars" and "Ruby" is selected?

- No, the sport in my life, enough so that in my spare time I try to distance themselves from him.

- Prior to joining the "Dynamo" that they knew of Kazan?

- I came here to play with other clubs, but most impressed me is not a city, and the team. In "Dynamo" has a rich history, but while he could not win the championship of Russia, although the team was assembled good players and coaches. By agreeing to the move, I knew what the problem facing the team.

- You have two years in Kazan. Time to settle in the city or maybe even feel his own?

- I was born in Nizhny Novgorod, but the hometown feel to Moscow. Kazan, the capital of something like - as big. There is no huge traffic jams, although there are potholes! I ride behind the wheel and it's annoying me! While I understand that this is due to the construction of facilities for the Universiade. I think Kazan drivers just need to be patient.

- On the streets you often learn? After all, you're the captain of "Dynamo" ...

- Quite often. Asked to take pictures, sign it. In Kazan, by the way, football is more popular than in Moscow. There, people are spoiled by all sorts of entertainment, and Kazan are very fond of sports.

- But your games still can not collect the full platform ...

- Yes, I would like more. Previously, it was problematic to get to the arena - it is located far enough from the center. But the leadership decided the issue by organizing buses for fans. We have nothing to complain about traffic.

- Perhaps the case and that in Russia a few strong teams?

- This season just got a lot of strong contenders. For a place in the four now claims several teams struggle is acute. In the club standings are very tight, so there is intrigue in the championship.

- And more people can drive on the volleyball girls playing in skirts or even bikinis.

- (Laughs) In the "Uralochka" skirts are already playing, but it affects attendance, I do not know. One thing for sure: in a skirt playing uncomfortable. Restrict the movement, and often have to correct. So I'm in shorts.

- How about the fact that volleyball players are shot in men's magazines?

- I do not see anything wrong with that. If they like it, why not?

- And if you were asked to participate in a photo shoot?

- Reply to be positive!

- The name of the magazine does not matter?

- (Laughs) I'm Naked, of course, will not be removed!

- Often sit on the internet?

- You can say that often. Usually I go to the sites of our "Dynamo" and male "Zenith". News reading. Now, by the way, the team is infected with the service e-bay.

- Can you name your last purchase?

- No, it's a secret (laughs).

- Read our fans about your game? Respond to the criticism painful?

- Do not I go to the guest book. Thank you, if there is positive feedback. A negative reading is not desirable. Criticism is easy, but only from people whose opinion is important for me. It's the coaches, parents and friends. And what they say some people do not understand anything about volleyball, I miss a deaf ear.

- Speaking of fans. You were in Turkey, where, as we said Yury Berezhko, fans spit in volleyball. You are faced with a similar?

- Probably, Yuri just unlucky, because there are guards on the games. They do not allow this. Nothing bad about the Turkish fans can not say. They are great to support your team: shout, dance and whistle. This strongly encourages!

- And what is remembered for Turkey?

- This is my first speech abroad, so that I can not compare. But the country is very beautiful. In Turkey, nice to relax, but to live there I would not - they have a different mentality.

- I know that you are married. Than a spouse do?

- It works with women's volleyball team from Tyumen. See each other very, very rare. Basically, we communicate by phone and "Skype".

- Today is February 23. Prepared by a gift to her husband?

- To be honest, not yet. But the gift is sure to be! That's only when he receives it, I can not say (smiling).

- And the team decided to give gifts on this day?

- Yes, we bought we launched the coaches. What? Do not tell! Let this be a surprise.

Source: http://prokazan.ru/newsv2/54480.html

• Stats from Samorodok - Moscow: http://vldinamo.ru/getfile/56.pdf

Grun, Yaneva and Goncharova played very good according to stats. Merkulova played instead of Morozova. Btw, Natasha was tested as a receiever yesterday, but the stats doesnt look so good :(

semisonic: what do u think of Proton´s chances today vs. Kazan? Very important game for Saratov. I wonder about Kazans motivation...

• semisonic: what do u think of Proton´s chances today vs. Kazan? Very important game for Saratov. I wonder about Kazans motivation...

Proton is a very sympathetic young team and their coach Elena Sokolova is one of the very few Russian coaches that I think have the potential to be really good. But for now Proton just don't have the power to resist Kazan. Two very important players Gromova and Markova are injured now, I've watched Severstal-Proton game last week it was a very equal contest so it's hard to see how Proton could trouble Kazan. About motivation - I know that Kazan went to saratov with al the main players, they'll be heading to Baku straight after the game (of course with transfer in Moscow - how this girls are probably sick of flying it's hard to imagine) so I guess all the big guns will be in action and I expect quite easy win for Kazan.

• Proton is a very sympathetic young team and their coach Elena Sokolova is one of the very few Russian coaches that I think have the potential to be really good. But for now Proton just don't have the power to resist Kazan. Two very important players Gromova and Markova are injured now, I've watched Severstal-Proton game last week it was a very equal contest so it's hard to see how Proton could trouble Kazan. About motivation - I know that Kazan went to saratov with al the main players, they'll be heading to Baku straight after the game (of course with transfer in Moscow - how this girls are probably sick of flying it's hard to imagine) so I guess all the big guns will be in action and I expect quite easy win for Kazan.

Thanks, yeah, if Kazan play with all main players I guess it should be easy win. But, I have a conspirational theory, and it is that Kazan will lose to Saratov now, so they give chances to Saratov reach the finalfour instead of Krasnodar/Omsk. A team that can beat them if Startseva comes back in time, and won 3-0 at home vs. Kazan and Omichka with one win, one loss against them this season. Kazan will probabably finish first or second anyway. I know this kind of things have happend in Russia before, Karpol for ex. :D Do u find it impossbile ?

• Thanks, yeah, if Kazan play with all main players I guess it should be easy win. But, I have a conspirational theory, and it is that Kazan will lose to Saratov now, so they give chances to Saratov reach the finalfour instead of Krasnodar/Omsk. A team that can beat them if Startseva comes back in time, and won 3-0 at home vs. Kazan and Omichka with one win, one loss against them this season. Kazan will probabably finish first or second anyway. I know this kind of things have happend in Russia before, Karpol for ex. :D Do u find it impossbile ?

I don't think that Kazan wants to lose thier 1 st place and home advantage in the final. And Kazan's coach have said that it's harder for them to play Omichka than to play Krasnodar, Moscow or Uralochka. So I don't think any conspiracy will be in) Startseva went to Germany for 10day minimum reabilitation course, she's still limping then walking so I don't think she will play this season for her club. More realistic goal is Olympic qualification tournament in May.

• what is the formula being executed in Russian league? playoffs or f4 or what?

This year it's gonna be semifinals (best of 3 games) and finals (best of 5 games).

• With all my saying for now it's Proton - Kazan - 2:1 (25-18,24-26,25-21)
    Anton, I didn't understand you correctly earlier, I just didn't think about Proton as a contender at all. Now they clearly have chances but their schedule is Moscow (away) - Krasnodar (home) - Uralochka (away). So I stil don't think they can make it to semis. 5th place is more realistic goal.

• With all my saying for now it's Proton - Kazan - 2:1 (25-18,24-26,25-21)
    Anton, I didn't understand you correctly earlier, I just didn't think about Proton as a contender at all. Now they clearly have chances but their schedule is Moscow (away) - Krasnodar (home) - Uralochka (away). So I stil don't think they can make it to semis. 5th place is more realistic goal.

I understand what u mean. Thats tough games, so it will be hard for them. However, I dont think Kazan waste so much energy in this match, otherwise they would not have lost two sets...a bit strange since they probably want to 1.st as u say, but I belive they think the returngame vs. Azerrail is more important !!