Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• Zarechie is playing superb game! Both Italians are really good and experienced MB Natalia Alimova is just destroying Omichka today!! Go Zarechie!! :thumbsup:

• Avtodor-Metar - Dinamo Kazan - 3:0 (25-19,25-14,25-12)
    I wonder what team did Kazan have in Chelyabinsk, some 14 y.olds?

Hehe, the coach of Kazan said yesterday that it wasnt so important for him to finish 1.st in league, so the best players should rest, but this might have been juniors hehehe

• Omichka - Zarechie - 3:2 so no presents for Krasnodar in the end(( I really don't understand Pankov's substitutions, why put OH Starikova on court in the decisive moments when she clearly can't receive any ball at all! Pankov lost it I think. Omichka has incredible record - 8wins out of 9 games in of 5 sets.

• Now Krasnodar has to win against Proton today to have a chance for playoff...what do u think? Since Omichka won, Proton have no chance anymore, so motivation should be on Krasnodar side ! I hope they can make it.

• Now Krasnodar has to win against Proton today to have a chance for playoff...what do u think? Since Omichka won, Proton have no chance anymore, so motivation should be on Krasnodar side ! I hope they can make it.

EDIT: Forgot Omichka only got 2p. 3p difference now, with one match left, so should be a small chance even if they lose.

When there is a tie in points 1st thing that comes into consideration is the amount of victories. Omichka already has 16, Krasnodar - only 12. So to have a chance for playoff Krasnodar needs Omichka to lose points in Tyumen in last game and I don't believe this will happen to be honest. Although we never know with women's volleyball))

• When there is a tie in points 1st thing that comes into consideration is the amount of victories. Omichka already has 16, Krasnodar - only 12. So to have a chance for playoff Krasnodar needs Omichka to loose points in Tyumen in last game and I don't believe this will happen to be honest. Although we never know with women's volleyball))

I see, yeah, probably Omichka wins, but everything can happen, Tyumen isnt that bad !

Btw, they play now (Tyumen vs. Severstal) and there is stream here: http://www.sportlemon.tv/

• I really don't understand Pankov's substitutions, why put OH Starikova on court in the decisive moments when she clearly can't receive any ball at all! Pankov lost it I think.

I watched only last 2,5 sets but I totally agree. He substitutes way too often and especially without clear reasons. Stolyarova and Angeloni didn't play bad, but still he substituted them with Starikova and Bavykina and let the subs stay in way too long. Also the setter substitution, Pankova didn't do anything wrong but still the other setter played most of 4th set...
    Bogacheva seems a good player, I hope to see her in NT soon...but she is quite agressive, at one point she yelled at Omichka players after blocking them and once she even shouted at her own teammate Ravetta when she made a service mistake :white:
    And I would like to see Marina Akulova in NT instead of Ulyakina or Matienko. It's clear that Startseva should be 1st setter when she is healthy, but whenever I watch Dinamo's matches I think Ulyakina and Matienko are not good enough for NT. Akulova isn't great either but she might be a better choice than the other two...after all she was good enough for Russia to win WCH 2006.

• I watched only last 2,5 sets but I totally agree. He substitutes way too often and especially without clear reasons. Stolyarova and Angeloni didn't play bad, but still he substituted them with Starikova and Bavykina and let the subs stay in way too long. Also the setter substitution, Pankova didn't do anything wrong but still the other setter played most of 4th set...
    Bogacheva seems a good player, I hope to see her in NT soon...but she is quite agressive, at one point she yelled at Omichka players after blocking them and once she even shouted at her own teammate Ravetta when she made a service mistake :white:
    And I would like to see Marina Akulova in NT instead of Ulyakina or Matienko. It's clear that Startseva should be 1st setter when she is healthy, but whenever I watch Dinamo's matches I think Ulyakina and Matienko are not good enough for NT. Akulova isn't great either but she might be a better choice than the other two...after all she was good enough for Russia to win WCH 2006.

Agree with you on everything. Bogacheva can be really good but she's always so intense that sometimes nerves get the better of her and she plays really badly. Akulova raised her game this year, definitely a contender for NT, I probably will get a chance to see Uraleva from Proton in play 3 more games, I was impressed by her level also. Ulyakina and Matienko are out of the consideration, only in my opinion, of course)))

• Guys I have a doubt, only four teams pass to playoffs? go direcly to semifinals? thanks in advance :flower:

You are absolutely right! :win:

• Proton - Dinamo Krasnodar - 1:3 (22-25,21-25,25-20,22-25)
    At least they've given themselves a chance in the last round...

• Do EcV want Kosheleva? if Neriman goes to Gs then its ok otherwise i'd prefer Neriman to make way for another foreign,probably setter.If EcV take Nilay from VTT as setter it woud be good to replace Mirka with Koseleva.

• Hehe, the coach of Kazan said yesterday that it wasnt so important for him to finish 1.st in league, so the best players should rest, but this might have been juniors hehehe

I was wrong, not 14 but 16-17 year olds) And one "oldie" at 18 :)
    http://www.volleyservice.ru/in…ct=stat_game&game_id=1560

• Megumi Kurihara has left Dinamo Kazan. Why did they sign her in the firsl place? Instead of her they could've find a decent foreign setter. And all season long Kazan plays with only 1 foreign player and with a pair of worst setters in the history...

• Megumi Kurihara has left Dinamo Kazan. Why did they sign her in the firsl place? Instead of her they could've find a decent foreign setter. And all season long Kazan plays with only 1 foreign player and with a pair of worst setters in the history...

Good question, I belive Megumi is better than Makhno, but it was clear quite early they wanted to go for Makhno anyway, not suprising since she is Russian. I dont understand either Onuma last year or Megumi this year, since I didnt thought they should play anything, and they wasnt either...very strange transfers.

Maybe with Megumi they thought she was better than she is (?), cause she was very good for some yrs. ago, like 2007/2008, but has not played so good since then...