Russia - Superliga 2011/2012

• I was about to close, but because of Gamova I decided to continue watching. It is interesting what she'll do after points.

Even I think Larson yelled at Goncharova. :aww:

• I remember in the cupfinal, Goncharova after a point went closer to Larson and really screamed loud in her face. Gamova became totally mad and when she blocked Goncharova later, she screamed even higher back to her. But the relation between Goncharova and Gamova was very cold long way before that too.

• Moscow 25 - 23 and 2/1

• As if it's not cold enough in Russia, can you imagine Gamova and Goncharova in the Russian NT locker room together? Must be frigid. :aww:

Hehe yes, and the most rediculous thing, I already wrote it her once I remember, that I saw while watching ECH in Busto last year, how Gamova was screaming bad things in Goncharova´s face when they was playing for the same team! Really crazy.

• Grün has scored an ace at 17-23 in the 1st set
    Goncharova less efficient in the 3rd

• Goncharova /Gamova : maybe screaming means loving much, east of Daugava river ?
    Or am I too optimistic ?

• İ think it is not only Gamova üho screams at Goncharovaç İ saü Larson Makhno and Borisenko. Sometimes it seems Goncharova ünat to cry :aww:

• Well, I think people don't have to be friends to be able to play together...
    but I think there has to be a level of respect or at least an understanding between players...

So that when we wear the same jersey for the national team, we do not have to be friends but we do have to act as colleagues. And when we play across the net from each other, we are competitors instead of enemies.

It's this level of "respect" that I find missing in every match I've seen between Gamova and Goncharova and I really have no idea how they will be able to co-exist long term in the NT when that respect is missing.

• This is a war out there

• it was Larson, the service error on 26 26

• I just say one thing: Goncharova!!!

What a match she did, just incredible performance in attack.

After the game, the teams didnt shake each others hands, right?

The game was one of the most intense I´ve seen, fully comparable with the Brazil versus Cuba-games.

• yes Goncharova played very well in the 2nd and 4th set
    MVP for me

• Anton :what:
    Who is this player on your pic ? :kiss: