The Cassiope Cup

• it was yum- yum to share the feeling when the african spectators eating while watching such a exciting game with such a happy ending..

so ethiopian tall girls' blocks worked a lot this time, ha...

Bartek, can you ask your friend to share some pix, it would be appreciated much :rose:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Chinese Taipei - Portugal 2517 2518 2225 2516.
    Ethiopia - Costa Rica 1725 1925 2826 2519 157.
    In 3rd set Costa Rica had 24-22 but then the Ethiopia's Coach put into the service pool Player which first time was on court. And She had 3 aces in a row. In 4th and 5th set that Player's service destroyed Costa Rica's reception.
    Tomorrow She will ask the Coach what name is that Girl.
    I will tell Him about picks. I hope Nbeba has telephone with camer

• Nbeba wrote that this Player's service reminded Her Godina's service from 2006 World Championships.
    If I good remember She had jumping service?

• What is this Cassiope Cup?? ?(

• The Teams from the FIVB Ranking from 60 to end play the tournaments too but noone writes or interestings about it.
    In Africa will be friendly tournaments because of All African Games and African Champions Cup.
    They must play friendly matches because They must prepare somehow.

I never knew this. I guess teams have to train somehow even if they get no attention. Maybe this tournament can give confidence to Ethiopian team.

• Costa Rica - Portugal 2518 2518 2519.
    Ethiopia - Chinese Taipei 2516 1525 1725 2522 1512.
    In 1st set TPE played with 2nd Team,
    In 2nd and 3rd with 1st Team.
    In 4th set TPE played with mixed Team and Ethiopia changed the reception line from 4 to 2. Since 16-16 the Player with Godina's service had 5 aces in a row.
    In 5th set TPE played with 1st Team but the Player with Godina's service gave from 2-5 to 9-5.
    Ethiopia won the Cassiope Cup.

• :cup: im happy for ethiopia, hopefull we can see some more african teams in the world cup or other cups by fivb instead of some asians

• I never heard before about Etiopia national volleyball team....and they now wins the Cassiope Cup against much popular NT...wooooowwww

But nothing knows who are the players??

• I never heard before about Etiopia national volleyball team....and they now wins the Cassiope Cup against much popular NT...wooooowwww

But nothing knows who are the players??

I will try to get the infos.