Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Eczacıbaşı was against at the beginning but not like Fenerbahçe after a while they were silent as well.
    about Neslihan I think it's up to her husband :lol: he said her that you know you will wear this jersey (Galatasaray) and Neslihan prefers to play with Lobianco more than Elif.
    Lobianco hasn't come to Galatasaray for nothing she knew they will build team year by year.

Well Neslihan cares to win CL not others.Is Galatasaray able to provide her to win CL?I think no...Galatasaray is very strong in basketball but in volleyball not really they are still keeping Deniz inside of club :whistle: They can't transfer good turkish players from Fenerbahce,Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank very easy you know maybe they worked a lot to transfer Guldeniz this season but they couldn't even Guldeniz is Vakıfbank's bench player.Well her husband can be the manager of GS no matter (Thanks to Nesli he is there :lol: ) but you know there was lots of rumors that she was going to play Galatasaray or Fenerbahce this season but it didn't happend.Eczacıbaşı pays really astronomical amounts to their stars (Poljak,Neslihan) so IMO she can't leave Eczacıbaşı very easy.Well Galatasaray is building good teams year by year but Eczacıbaşı does the same and it will continue in next seasons.Galatasaray has to play finals in leagueand keep a ticket for CL than maybe they will able to take Neslihan.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• You are right that Neslihan wants to win CL but last two years Eczacıbaşı is playing with wild card in CL when she transfered to Eczacıbaşı she didn't know if team play or not in CL they could have played cev cup last year if they hadn't get wild card even they could have played cev cup this year as well. about Deniz they renewed her contract before they transfered coach and Güldeniz she demanded a lot to transfer Galatasaray more than foreign players she thougt she is queen or something like that none of the clubs are stupid to pay Güldeniz like they pay Lobianco, Sokolova or Poljak, if Galatasaray transfers Neslihan next year they can build a more stable team around her and Lobianco and after that they can have a chance to play in CL.
    and yes there were rumours she transfered Galatsaray this year but her contract was for two years with Eczacıbaşı but at the end of this season her contract is expired.

• You are right that Neslihan wants to win CL but last two years Eczacıbaşı is playing with wild card in CL when she transfered to Eczacıbaşı she didn't know if team play or not in CL they could have played cev cup last year if they hadn't get wild card even they could have played cev cup this year as well. about Deniz they renewed her contract before they transfered coach and Güldeniz she demanded a lot to transfer Galatasaray more than foreign players she thougt she is queen or something like that none of the clubs are stupid to pay Güldeniz like they pay Lobianco, Sokolova or Poljak, if Galatasaray transfers Neslihan next year they can build a more stable team around her and Lobianco and after that they can have a chance to play in CL.

The season has just started and isn't it early to talk about the next? :gone: Neslihan is freedom but noone can predict what Eczacıbaşı can do.Who expected Poljak in Eczacibasi? I think noone but she is playing for Eczaci so you don't have to be so SURE it's possible to see her in GS too but she can renew her contract with Eczaci too who knows? Well personally Guldeniz had to go there but she prefered to stay in Vakıfbank so noone will send their good local players to their rivals very easy especially in this 2+1 case.

• The season has just started and isn't it early to talk about the next? :gone: Neslihan is freedom but noone can predict what Eczacıbaşı can do.Who expected Poljak in Eczacibasi? I think noone but she is playing for Eczaci so you don't have to be so SURE it's possible to see her in GS too but she can renew her contract with Eczaci too who knows? Well personally Guldeniz had to go there but she prefered to stay in Vakıfbank so noone will send their good local players to their rivals very easy especially in this 2+1 case.

Ok, let's talk about this at the end of this season, when time comes up I will tell you how I had information about this matter and why I was sure :)

• Ok, let's talk about this at the end of this season, when time comes up I will tell you how I had information about this matter and why I was sure :)

There was lots of rumors about it in this season too not only next (It was so scary for me :rolll: ) but finally she is in Eczaci for one more year :drink: Let me enjoy it this year :lol: Next year time will show what she will do.By the way are you turkish? I see that you got a big knowledge about turkish volleyball :drink: Welcome to forum 8)

• Thank you :) yes I'm Turkish I have been reading this forum for a long time at the end I decided to write but I was lack of knowledge about to add some information to my profile :D
    You are every right to enjoy this year :) maybe all of us should enjoy this year cause if federation keeps on their insistence about this stupid 2+1 rules next years, teams can cut their budgets.

• pelin has no club at the moment, the contract with rabita is cancelled. shes such a lucky girl, won the clubs worlds champs :P
    maybe eczacibasi can transfer her, imo she s better than elif.

• Elif was terrible today, you're right but she played great at the Super Cup match and I still think she can back to her good shape, really. But not only Elif was terrible today, nothing worked well unfortunetely. it's just the beginning, I know this match was important but it's hard to play great just at the beginning of the league, they have to play some matches together, I'm sure everything will look better soon, after some matches !
    and according to Elif, if Micelli let her and Asuman stay I think he knew what he was doing, he's not stupid.

• Thank you :) yes I'm Turkish I have been reading this forum for a long time at the end I decided to write but I was lack of knowledge about to add some information to my profile :D
    You are every right to enjoy this year :) maybe all of us should enjoy this year cause if federation keeps on their insistence about this stupid 2+1 rules next years, teams can cut their budgets.

You know it's Olympics year that's why he took 2+1 :rolll: I don't know what will happend if Turkey can't go to London,big possible we will skip this Olypmics :rolll: Well the level of volleyball was quite high previous season and our NT achieved a lot in ECH (We were able to play final but at least we got bronze :super: ) Well now i liked the situation in first two weeks there was lots of 3-2 matches and many turkish players are playing as starter but the level of matches between TOP teams (Fener,Vakıf,Eczacı,GS) seems very decreased and if we consider that most of players of NT are playing in those clubs its not a good signal ... I think 2+1 is not the way of Turkish volleyball's development.The pointing system of Brazilian league would be better for Aroma Turkish league (Academy player 0 pts,Foreign player 10 points,and other local players have 1-9 points it was something like that :D) but Karabiyik is not smart really to think those options :teach:

• 8 - 25 ??? :lol:

I see that you forgot the last week very easy :win: Vakıfbank lost many games to Fenerbahce in the beggining of previous season but they were the happy side in the end ^^

• I see that you forgot the last week very easy :win: Vakıfbank lost many games to Fenerbahce in the beggining of previous season but they were the happy side in the end ^^

If my team won the CL and then lost the championship in 3 matches, without winning a single game. I wouldn't be that happy :win:
    Upps sorry, probably they didn't want to win the Championship, because it is not important right?

• I really wonder what will happen and what Karabıyık will say if we can't qualify to oliympics, if we can't and none of Turkish club win Cl this season he should resign but I don't think he will he said he will be president next 100 years :lol: as you said we won bronz medal ech cos turkish leauge level was better last year our players improved cos they played with top foreign players and which league starts with top teams matches they play each other in two weeks this is so stupid, they can make an arrangement about this but as I said before Karabıyık doesn't care about clubs, teams should really unite and do something about this, they spend a lot of money so they should put pressure on federation, 3 foreign players are good for teams and it also doesn't effect national team as you said brazilian point system also can be considered but if teams don't raise their voice about this subject Karabıyık do anything he wants.

• If my team won the CL and then lost the championship in 3 matches, without winning a single game. I wouldn't be that happy :win:
    Upps sorry, probably they didn't want to win the Championship, because it is not important right?

CL has a bigger importance than league for TOP turkish teams coz all of them won the league finals many times especially EczV got it 27 times.You know CL winner can't perform very well in league (We got Bergamo example) so for one team the league ends after CL finals for others in June.Well there is a way still to be succesfull in league Fener lost to Eczacı 3-1 previous season but the whole season they performed very well.If we consider that EczV didn't win Super Cup before i think this match was less important than Super Cup match but no doubt league finals are one of the biggest goals.

• CL has a bigger importance than league for TOP turkish teams coz all of them won the league finals many times especially EczV got it 27 times.You know CL winner can't perform very well in league (We got Bergamo example) so for one team the league ends after CL finals for others in June.Well there is a way still to be succesfull in league Fener lost to Eczacı 3-1 previous season but the whole season they performed very well.If we consider that EczV didn't win Super Cup before i think this match was less important than Super Cup match but no doubt league finals are one of the biggest goals.

I wrote a lot of things and then erased. I don't think that is useful to think about past. But it is not all about lack of concentration for me. If one team beats another 6 times and loses only 2 with 3-2. That is more than concentration i think. I still think we were the best team in Turkey last year. You can't make me think different way :D

• In the opening match of the season the two teams were not ready. Seda's horrible passes, Nihan's reception factor and Turkish Volleyball Federation suspended Naz Aydemir from games for 2 matches etc.. maybe because of that we lost to Super Cup but it doesn't matter.And today we won this time same score the 3-0 against Eczacibasi.

Vakıfbank TT and other Turkish clubs supported 2+1 rule but i think they seems to be harmful. Anyway..

About us

Today we played spectacular volleyball as a team. This roster could be the ideal starting 6 for Turkish league or Logan can play instead of Liuba but I don't trust to Ze Roberto about this :lol:

Merve(L): she played very well in last 2 matches and she continued to play well today, finally I think we found a good libero :thumbup:

Liuba: She began to play better last few matches. She was good in defense in the previous match but today she was good in attacks. She scored 15 pts %71 in attacks and she was best scorer player of the match and her team.

Yeon Koung Kim: No words. She is Asian Gamova :obey: She is perfect in the receptions. :super:

Naz: Thanks to God. we have Naz you don't. She is best setter of Turkey :woohoo:

Eda: Eda is speacial player for us. she is tired, injured but she showed great performance. She had 5 blocks :kiss: :cheesy: (Poljak -4)

Seda: Real Seda is back. I'm so happy for her performance :super:

I guess we have not lost the matches there yet since 08/09 season.

btw we have developed set score as a 25-8 :lol: we won the set 25-9 in the 2009/10 season :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• What a terrible performance by Eszasibasi. But Don't blame Elif that much, She wasn't the only one who played a diseaster match.

Btw, What country is Kim from?