Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• what a match by Denkel!!!

I haven't seen it

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• what a match by Denkel!!!

Gokcen Denkel is having a great season so far thanks to Leo.She won her self-confidence back i think.Previous seasons she was so invisible in team but now she is quite effective in Galatasaray MP :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Why the hell Isn't Logan Tom playing as one of the starters? What's she doing in Fenerbahce?

• Fenerbahce won the 1st set 25-20 then in the second set Naz and Yeon Kim HIT head to head.. :(

Logan replaces Kim, Seda replaces Naz then we lost to set 25-23

Now Naz returned court again in the 3rd set. Fener leads 10-1

Logan still on the court

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fener leads 17-7

http://www.epctv.com/channels/FB_TV-Online-Watch-4770.htm

OR

http://www.rapifutbol.com/2011…ce-tv-en-vivo-online.html

Fener played with Naz - Eda - İpek - Logan - Liuba - Merve (L)

Kim sitting on the bench and probably she won't play

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Poor Naz ;(

• wondering anyone in this forum has problem watching live match from voleybol.tv

It used to work well until recent weeks, image pause every other second, is it just me? I live in Asia, does it matter?

• wondering anyone in this forum has problem watching live match from voleybol.tv

It used to work well until recent weeks, image pause every other second, is it just me? I live in Asia, does it matter?

actually it doesnt matter where you are from. I have no problem to be honest

• I have the same problem, it's pausing all the time. sometimes it works well sometimes unfortunetely not :P but I guess it doesnt matter where are you from I think it rather depends of computer or internet speed ;)

• The stream stop, how finished the first set between Galatasaray MP-Eczacıbaşı Vitra?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

• Its not suprise that i see not much spectators in the hall, well i wonder how the hall could be if this teams play in plusliga

• Congrats! It was a great victory, however Elif should use the middle more than this. Busra only got 4 hits and Poljak 9 ;( It's too small... on the other hand, Lo bianco used the middle more and better, although GS lost.

• Eczabaşı has been playing really good recently, I hope they can keep on their form and be able to beat Cannes 2 weeks later.

I really don't understand why Galatasaray served only Gülden in this match she was receiving quite good, they should have served on Mirka.

• Congrats! It was a great victory, however Elif should use the middle more than this. Busra only got 4 hits and Poljak 9 ;( It's too small... on the other hand, Lo bianco used the middle more and better, although GS lost.

agree, and Elif should set more balls to Maja for one foot attack, she's much better in this kind of attack and Busra is better in classic one :)