Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Thank you, on tvf.org there weren't yet the matches of the league in the red part that slide XD

Are you sure xD please click again ;)

Don't forget ! In Turkish league all teams are generally playing matches on Saturday;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Match Schedule of Week 15

February 4, Saturday

12.30 CET Ereğli Bld - Galatasaray
    13.00 Ankaragücü - Fenerbahçe Universal (Voleybol TV - Başkent, no livestream avaible on TV)
    15.00 Nilüfer Bld - Yeşilyurt
    16.30 İller Bankası - Vakıfbank T.T (Sports TV, Voleybol TV - Başkent)

February 5, Sunday

14.30 Beşiktaş - Pursaklar V.İhtisas
    17.00 Eczacıbaşı - TED Kolejliler

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So I can't watch Leo match... But there is a live score or something like this?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• my gosh !!! the federartion will NEVER learn how to organise the schedules !!!! what the f**** are the times to play ??? 12, 13 14 , 15 o clock, really ?????? thats unbelievable !! and not acceptable ! its a poor organisation

• The match times are funny. But I have to say, I'm a little surprised by Fenerbahce's league schedule. Added to Champions League, it's a crazy schedule.

February 1 @ Prostejov (Champions League)
    February 4 @ Ankaragucu (Turkish League)
    February 5 @ Eregli (Turkish League) - maybe an error/typo in the schedule?
    February 9 @ Istanbul (Champions League)
    February 12 @ Istanbul (Turkish League)

4 matches in 9 days, 5 matches in 12 days (3 on the road)... that's a lot of matches :white:

Fenerbahce might lose just by sheer fatigue :aww: :rolll: Hopefully one of those matches is an error.

Meanwhile, Eczasibasi and Vakif play 3 matches only in 9 days. And they play the Champions League matches in Istanbul so the travel isn't that much.

• my gosh !!! the federartion will NEVER learn how to organise the schedules !!!! what the f**** are the times to play ??? 12, 13 14 , 15 o clock, really ?????? thats unbelievable !! and not acceptable ! its a poor organisation

I agree with you!!! I hate them....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.

marshmellow

Fenerbahce wants to play in a row because they wants to better prepare for the Rabita's match in Istanbul ;)

A favorable schedule on their upcoming trip could help them improve their record. Fenerbahce open a 5 game road trip Wednesday vs Czech's Prostejov. Fenerbahce will try to add some wins to that total during a five-game, twelve day road trip

• marshmellow

Fenerbahce wants to play in a row because they wants to better prepare for the Rabita's match in Istanbul ;)

A favorable schedule on their upcoming trip could help them improve their record. Fenerbahce open a 5 game road trip Wednesday vs Czech's Prostejov. Fenerbahce will try to add some wins to that total during a five-game, twelve day road trip

Ok, then 5 matches in 12 days it is! :D

And when we add February 14 vs TED Kolejliler, it's 6 matches in 14 days. :cheesy: :rolll:

• youth league ended and Vakıfbank didnt lose any single point. Congratulations young vakıfbank girls :heart: İller did well, too :) They were unlucky in first leg but they played solid game in the second leg. :heart:

• stats: http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…reglibld-eczacibasivi.pdf

wow 3:2 :D score is a little bit surprising but looking at the stats I see they played well :) Mirka what a reception :obey: only Busra had a little bit problems in attack, but generally whole team has good stats. I'm glad :D
    Maja, 6 blocks :super:

• Tomorrow the match between Eregli and Galatasaray will be broadcasted?

• Or at least will be a live score somewhere? Also on twitter, I don't know...

• The match started for 10min ago Loca !! I dont think its broadcasted, I dont find any score either :down:

I posted it yesterday XD I havent' found nothing yet... Uff :cursing: :( X( :down: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: