Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• :down: its at eczacibasi salon, and there are unfortunatley no cams

but it's at Sports Tv so it should be there. but they put cam from yesilyurt sports hall not from Eczaci ;/

• I really hate Elif,can't wait to see get kicked from club in the end of season :teach: Since the beginning of match she didn't use Melis yet.She is a young girl and need chances.I hate Micelli too why don't he use Asuman? :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Elif also didnt use Melis a lot and well in previous matches, Asuman plays with her much better ! btw. how the Eczacibasi roster look like in this match ?

• Elif also didnt use Melis a lot and well in previous matches, Asuman plays with her much better ! btw. how the Eczacibasi roster look like in this match ?

Elif-Melis-Esra-Mirka-Busra-Poljak-Gulden in the middle of sets Poljak changes with Nesve and Senna joins to game instead of Melis.Elif still don't use Poljak enough even Neslihan is not here :aww:

• Elif-Melis-Esra-Mirka-Busra-Poljak-Gulden in the middle of sets Poljak changes with Nesve and Senna joins to game instead of Melis.Elif still don't use Poljak enough even Neslihan is not here :aww:

thanks ;) so like in previous matches with Iller Bankasi and Ankaragucu. Btw, when Neslihan will be able to play ? are there any news about it ?

• I really hate Elif,can't wait to see get kicked from club in the end of season :teach: Since the beginning of match she didn't use Melis yet.She is a young girl and need chances.I hate Micelli too why don't he use Asuman? :teach:

lets kick her out together Tayfun :teach:

• lets kick her out together Tayfun :teach:

If there a way to do it why not? :lol: I hope she will play in 2nd league,1st league is too good for her :rolll:

• poor Senna Usic, playing only against "weak" teams in the league !!!

Can anyone tell me what Dragana Marinkovic is doing now at ECZ ??? I am pretty sure she closed the season and will not play again on the league !!!! I really love such player organisations, the one who did this all transfers should be kick out of the team aswell !!!

• poor Senna Usic, playing only against "weak" teams in the league !!!

Can anyone tell me what Dragana Marinkovic is doing now at ECZ ??? I am pretty sure she closed the season and will not play again on the league !!!! I really love such player organisations, the one who did this all transfers should be kick out of the team aswell !!!

Nalan Ural & Lorenzo Micelli productions :rolll: Maybe Mirka Francia can be our new manager? :D Both managment and fans like her very much :heart:

• lets make a petition Starnight : MIRKA for MANAGMENT :win:

I really would like to see the face of Mrs. supa dupa Domina Nalan :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm, I am really curious how far will go ECZ for changes !!! cant wait till the transfer season is opened

• Pursaklar-Galatasaray will be broadcasted? There is a way to see the live score?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kim won't play today vs Besiktas

Why?

• theres no broadcast. maybe on the official website can be a livescore

Do you mean the TVF's website? I have never seen any livescore there!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.