Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• Mary
    Esra and Mirka in the bench ? :P :D
    I think Esra should try to go another team.She has been all in the same team for so long time.Making a change will be good for her.Yes with her reception ,she is irreplaceable for EcV but a new team means a new motivation .About Mirka, i think Mirka means to EcV, what Nikolic means to VTT.i like her.İd like her to end her career in EcV.

• Actually king is right about Nalan Ural.She has to go too becuase when she was working for Vakifbank there was troubles between players and her.She is a very dominant manager that's why players don't like her much and probably the same thing is happening in Eczaci.Previous manager Selcan Teoman (Before Shabovta) was a great manager and the best successes came with her in league.I don't know why she left Eczaci.Eczaci's academy was far away best at her times but now it's looks not very promising.I totally agree that many things have to change in Eczaci to gain new motivation.For example Esra's time is probably over here.I won't support Eczaci too untill Elif goes or become a bench setter (like king :D ) I wanna see Nilay so badly here :D or Asuman has to be adapted. Poljak has to be our new captain Not Esra :win: Neslihan,Gulden,Busra,Buse,Gozde Y.,Asuman have to stay.I don't know how club will persuade Neslihan to stay but they must :win: Ceylan (Junior NT MB) has to rise Senior team.She can be a great MB like Poljak.

Setter : Nilay,Asuman
    OH : Havelkova,Usic,Guldeniz,Melis
    OPP : Neslihan,Gozde Y.
    MB : Poljak(C),Busra,Ceylan or Nesve
    Libero : Gulden,Buse

This is the roster i would like to see next season :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The one and only Selcan Teoman left because of private / personal issues ! I guess there were some health problems !! But she is strongly in connection with the club. She invites the players and throws a brunch :lol:
    I wish she comes back but I dont think so !!!

• Mary
    Esra and Mirka in the bench ? :P :D
    I think Esra should try to go another team.She has been all in the same team for so long time.Making a change will be good for her.Yes with her reception ,she is irreplaceable for EcV but a new team means a new motivation .About Mirka, i think Mirka means to EcV, what Nikolic means to VTT.i like her.İd like her to end her career in EcV.

So Esra to another club and Mirka on bench, can be :D

I didnt know that in Vakifbank were troubles between Nalan and players
    everybody wants Nilay in Eczaci :)

• Galatasaray should have won before in the last match and not in the tie break!!! Leo made a lot of points...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• NEXT ROUND:

March 3,2012

15.00 (CET) Nilüfer Bld - Ankaragücü

16.30 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Yeşilyurt (Sports TV, Voleyboltv.com)

March 4, 2012

12.30 (CET) Ereğli Bld - İller Bankası

13.00 Beşiktaş - Fenerbahçe Universal

13.30 IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler - Vakıfbank TTelekom

15.00 Pursaklar V.İhtisas - Galatasaray

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Gala have to play 2 matches in 4 days.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• omg ! I can't believe it

http://www.volleywood.net/leag…acundo-contes-girlfriend/

Facu didn’t accept the offer from Turkey’s Fenerbahce because of girl friend

Come on Helena come to play in Fenerbahce in the future :D :dance6:

btw I'm @ Burhan Felek right now :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Facundo is crazy.

What are you doing at Burhan Felek?

• Facundo is crazy.

What are you doing at Burhan Felek?

Apparently Burak is wating for the match Fenerbahce - Rabita, to begin in 2,5 hours :D

• I bet you were wearing a yellow t-shirt XD