Aroma Turkish 1st League 2011/2012

• I know it is probably an off topic question.... :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: but I would like to know where Yevgeniya Dushkyevich is playing...she was playing in Eczacibasi last year so Iworte it here because I didn't know where else to write it!

• I know it is probably an off topic question.... :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: but I would like to know where Yevgeniya Dushkyevich is playing...she was playing in Eczacibasi last year so Iworte it here because I didn't know where else to write it!

This is a big secret :lol: Probably you are not the one who wonder her situation.As far as i understand from her facebook profile she is not playing volleyball.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

As far as I know, shes pregnant !

• When the play off will start?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• @Loca, here is the schedule. It starts today.

• First match of the Playoffs

Fenerbahçe Universal 3 - 0 Yeşilyurt
    Stats

Better distribution of the attack for Fenerbahce. Especially in league matches like this, I like that they use Seda more.

Btw, does this mean that Fabiana is out of the playoffs? Fener's 2+1 will be Kim-Logan-Liuba?

• Logan played well today in my opinion and In here we used to call her tomahawk :D

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Nilüfer won the 1st set 25-15. Senna Usic playing in starting 6 today instead of Mirka

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Young NT players shining :flower: especially Ece has brilliant future imo :super: