Sweet moments with cuties.

• If you want the dream with Savani, but SOMETHING give you a dream with Zaytsev...
    So I can have a dream with Woicki, or somebody's like him... :what: :lol:

I CAN'T GO SLEEP NOW.

• Oh wait...remember? I used to call Ivan 'god of lightning'...and then this freakin' strom started...it was a SIGN! :rolll:
    I'm not good at remembering my dreams, but it was almost impossible to forget this dream :rolll: (I imagine everyone's laughing now :lol: )
    This pub looked like a...ship or something ?( It was all from wood and stuff..and...yeah...beer...Ivan and stuff :rolll:

• I'm gonna kidnap them, and I need some of your help. I count on you girls! :lol: We have to do it, and then we'll have some real moments with cuties and hoties :rolll: :rolll:

• I started to learn some italian that I can talk with our italians cuties in case...

Yeah...I'm gonna start with some italian lessons as well...but I need some good teacher :D
    So far I know just how to swear...well...acutally I forgot most of my swearing lessons, I remember just 'vaffanculo', 'cause I used to use it a lot! :lol: (is that right, Kk15? :D )and...well...citta of course, my no.1 italian word.

• More italian songs from my neighbours and I will dream about italian cuties & hoties every night. I'm tellin' you. :lol:

Gosh. Woicki. Kind of nightmare :cursing: I could have problems with falling asleep after dreaming (nightmaring) about Woicki.

You said a ship. Well, it fits perfectly. Zaytsev, god of lightning + storm on the sea + drinking bear :D

• Wow, Lucas...uhmm are you sure? I guess he could be one of our victims :lol:

Hmm... Mozdzonek can be with us, too :lol:

OK, I am going to sleep, beacuse my eyes are close now... See you tomorrow! :wavy:

• Yeah...I'm gonna start with some italian lessons as well...but I need some good teacher :D
    So far I know just how to swear...well...acutally I forgot most of my swearing lessons, I remember just 'vaffanculo', 'cause I used to use it a lot! :lol: (is that right, Kk15? :D )and...well...citta of course, my no.1 italian word.

What it means? "vaffanculo"?
    I'm so obsessed about Italians that I even learned how to sing an italian song! I can sing for Alberto. He could abandon his wife for me. My voice could enchant him.

Wow, Lucas...uhmm are you sure? I guess he could be one of our victims :lol:

No, no, no! Kadziewicz + Muserskiy will solve the matter for us :thumbsup:

• How to say in italian- can I kidnap you and keep you under my bed or wherever you like? :lol: Too bad, Miky isn't online, 'cause I really need to know how to say it, it's gonna be my most important sentence in italian! :lol:

Girls, stop with Woicki, I don't want him in my dream :lol: Let's keep talking about Italians :rolll:

• What it means? "vaffanculo"?
    I'm so obsessed about Italians that I even learned how to sing an italian song! I can sing for Alberto. He could abandon his wife for me. My voice could enchant him.

No, no, no! Kadziewicz + Muserskiy will solve the matter for us :thumbsup:

Don't forget about our butt saver- Spiridonov! :obey:
    Well...vaffanculo means...fuck off :rolll:

• Yeah, I need some sleep as well...*God, please, no Woicki, no Woicki*. Sweet dreams girls! Alberto for Bella, Sidao for Aga :rolll:
    Night, girls! :flower:

• How to say in italian- can I kidnap you and keep you under my bed or wherever you like? :lol: Too bad, Miky isn't online, 'cause I really need to know how to say it, it's gonna be my most important sentence in italian! :lol:

Girls, stop with Woicki, I don't want him in my dream :lol: Let's keep talking about Italians :rolll:

Chill out. Kk15 will come back and she will help you. And me. I want to know how to say "I want to go on nomans land and play volleyball with you nights and days" in italian.

I'm officially kicking out Woicki of this topic

• Yeah, I need some sleep as well...*God, please, no Woicki, no Woicki*. Sweet dreams girls! Alberto for Bella, Sidao for Aga :rolll:
    Night, girls! :flower:

I guess you're already in bed but anyway I wish you memorable moments with Savani in dreams as well :love:

• I know about who I will be dreaming tonight :love:
    Clearly I can't stop thinking about him.
    And it's all because of you Ojla and this fantastic devil-pic! :sos:
    I am addicted to Zibi totally tonight.

Here you have something for a good start in the morning when you'll wake up, open your beautiful eyes and visit this website and our thread full of cuties, love, fantasies, dreams, plans of kidnap and... whatever. I'm going to have some sleep now because I'm starting to talk stupidities.

:heart:

• Ehh... I slept up to the 11 a.m., 12 hours and? And nothing! :mad: X(
    It's unfair... I dreamed, that I was on party with little kids!

Ehh, it's better than dream with Woicki, you know...