Sweet moments with cuties.

• Unfortunately, she has nothing to say about Italian players, you know, she prefers and knows just polish players 8)

Get to know her better with Italian hunks. She will totally fly away :D

• Unfortunately, she has nothing to say about Italian players, you know, she prefers and knows just polish players 8)

Aga- You have to introduce her to Italian hotties! :D She won't regret it :rolll: I'm gonna do the same thing with my mum, aunts, grandma :rolll:
    Bella- yeah...I don't react like that anymore if it comes to Andrea & Gigi pic, but I totally understand what you went through :D Andrea and Gigi are one of the hottest players ever! :heart: (especially Andrea :heart: )

• Me: Mom, do you know any Italian player?
    Mom: *minutes of silence* .... Zygadlo... Michelangelo Buonarotti(Michał Anioł :lol: ), you know, this painter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I can't stop laugh now... :rolll:

• Hahaha :rolll: Your mum really rocks! Żygadło :lol: Michelangelo :lol: :obey: She almost made my day! :D
    Oh, she was almost right...maybe while thinking of Michelangelo she had Spain in her head? We know one Michelangelo from Spain :whistle:

• I asked her about Trentino - "Mom, maybe you remember the Italian guys from Trento, they were in Poland so many times" - "Ooh, please, I told you that Zygadlo!".
    End of discussion, she's right, I'm not :lol:

• End of discussion, she's right, I'm not :lol:

:rolll: Maybe we don't know something about Łukasz...or maybe...Lucas? I guess it sounds a little more Italian :D
    Edit. or Luca! :D Which one suits him better? :D

• Oh so after all we have a Italian guy in our team...but...he doesn't have one thing, which is very characteristic for Italians- he's not hot :( :D

• You mean, that Lukasz is not hot?
    Well... Seriously, I don't know what to say about him, beacuse he's... odd? ?(
    Let's see.

8|

• He looks like a little innocent boy...not my type at all :D

When I saw it during the match I couldn't stop myself from laughing :lol:
    I'll translate it:
    1.) it's not in...
    2.) I was kidding!
    3.) Gotcha!
    :rolll:

• This is prolly the most stupid thread ever :cheesy:

• Oh, really?
    You mean in positively or negatively?
    Don't think, that we are stupid or something like this, please, beacuse it's not like that. It's not our fault, that now there are no tournaments, so there is nothing to talk about. The most of these things, that I wrote here are jokes. I'm joking here, not always, but I'm joking.
    We are just womens, and this is in our nature :lol: :lol:

• Me: Mom, do you know any Italian player?
    Mom: *minutes of silence* .... Zygadlo... Michelangelo Buonarotti(Michał Anioł :lol: ), you know, this painter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I can't stop laugh now... :rolll:

You know what? This is the greatest compliment to Żygadło which I can only imagine. Seriously :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And Michelangelo Buonarotti? Gosh. Your mum has natural talent to make people laugh :D

I asked her about Trentino - "Mom, maybe you remember the Italian guys from Trento, they were in Poland so many times" - "Ooh, please, I told you that Zygadlo!".
    End of discussion, she's right, I'm not :lol:

Is this means that now she likes Żygadło? Did he jump in the ranking of her favourite players?

She's thinking, that Lukasz must have Italian or French origin, so it's explain everything :P

Why French? :what:

:rolll: Maybe we don't know something about Łukasz...or maybe...Lucas? I guess it sounds a little more Italian :D
    Edit. or Luca! :D Which one suits him better? :D

Or maybe Lucy. He has a little bit a feminine face.

Oh so after all we have a Italian guy in our team...but...he doesn't have one thing, which is very characteristic for Italians- he's not hot :( :D

Yep. He's not hot. Cute maybe.

When I saw it during the match I couldn't stop myself from laughing :lol:
    I'll translate it:
    1.) it's not in...
    2.) I was kidding!
    3.) Gotcha!
    :rolll:

Mother with father.....................
    I'm laying now under the desk :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

This is prolly the most stupid thread ever :cheesy:

The most exciting, I will say :D

• I tell you, that my mom probably doesn't like him, 'cause in her opinion Lukasz doesn't fit to our NT.
    Why French? I don't really know... Maybe she imagined him as a man with nice mustache, beret on head and leather, brown shoes, who's riding on the bicycle ?(
    Oh gosh, something wrong with me? 8| :lol: