Sweet moments with cuties.

• Rapid come back at home before leaving again...

and lttle (but unfortunally in bad qualitiy..) present for you^^

http://www.facebook.com/profil…1525014667&type=1&theater

Nice to have you back Kk15 :thumbsup:
    I have beautiful gift from very early morning. Simone looks in this shirt like farm-boy :D but cute as always :love:

• :D

Yeah, I have! And that's why it's so freakin' annoying to meee! Damn :rolll:

Well... I wish I could be at home and upload this fantastic photo for you. But I can't now :|
    Try imagine Simone in a brilliant white shirt. With the rural landscape in the background. :D

• Try imagine Simone in a brilliant white shirt. With the rural landscape in the background. :D

I tired. And I saw cowboy or farmer or whatever... ?( Hot farmer acutally :rolll:

• Oh heck! Now I finally see it! Damn, he's looking really good :heart:

Haha!
    Gosh... I miss our cuties so much that I even see them walking here on polish streets :aww: Of course it is only my imagination...
    Damn, they should hide somewhere because I may get mad when I'll come to Katowice :cheesy:
    I started to do a banner for a match but I don't have enough space on it to transfer all of my feelings.

• :lol: My imagination hasn't done that to me yet...I haven't seen 'volleyball players' on the streets so far, but Tool's musicians- yes, lots of time and I totally freaked out :lol:
    Girls, I think we should make a forum meeting :rolll: Busy on 18-19 of August? :rolll: :sos:

• :lol: My imagination hasn't done that to me yet...I haven't seen 'volleyball players' on the streets so far, but Tool's musicians- yes, lots of time and I totally freaked out :lol:
    Girls, I think we should make a forum meeting :rolll: Busy on 18-19 of August? :rolll: :sos:

Very busy, I'll say. I'm going to earn some money to have for what to go to Katowice :sos:
    Come on second day of Memorial. Tickets are still on sale :thumbsup:
    <lowering voice to a conspiratorial whisper> We can kidnap Italians then. Mafia will be there too.
    :lol:

• fuck yeah, I'm convinced :rolll:

Totally. They won't leave Poland. Never :lol:
    I just heard on tv "chodzili i zbierali kurki" and I can't stop laughing :rolll:
    Oh, man... Last night I dreamed about our polish cuties. I was on a party with them after a match in Spodek and it was sooo real that I, apparently, talked in my sleep something like "Polewaj, Bartek!" :D I met all of our fantastic players, especially close with Zibi. Whole day I was trying to remind some details. I finally got something. I came to Zibi after a match and said to him more or less: "Excuse me, sir, I know that I'm only a blonde but can I have a picture with you?" and I looked at him with puppy eyes. He froze for a moment and sait then: "What 'sir'? I'm Zibi. - he shook my hand. - Of course, you can have a picture with me."
    "Girls! - I shouted then to my friends. - Come on to take a picture with Zibi!". We took a picture and then Kurek came or rather came running. He looked at me and said: "Hey, it wasn't you last year saying to me 'You're fucking awsome'?". "Yeah, it was me. You're more than fucking awsome now. You're a devilishly good monster and badass in one" - I said.
    Zibi winked to Bartek and said: "Come, blond-hair girl. Join us on a party with your friends"
    I saw a banana on Kurek's mouth and I know that I looked the same on this moment :D
    Damn, why I can't recall same party :sos:

• Alright, I laughed really hard, especially about that:

They won't leave Poland. Never :lol:

and this one:

"chodzili i zbierali kurki"

oh and this one:

"Polewaj, Bartek!"

and details of your dream ofc :rolll: :obey: It's not hard to figure out we're polish, really...both of our dreams, I mean mine and yours contain alcohol :rolll: Man, really awesome dream :lol:

• Yep. It was an awsome dream. I'm waiting for more :whistle:
    Well... actually I used to have a really good time without an alcohol but... If guys propose something like that I can't say "no" :lol:
    Ojla, big changes in your avatar and in information about your favourite players. What's goin' on? :sos:

• Ojla, big changes in your avatar and in information about your favourite players. What's goin' on? :sos:

About avatar- boredom. Looking for more cool pics of Cristian, then I'll put him in my avatar again, don't worry :D
    About players- it's kinda complicated...well...maybe not really...I've been thinking about it for a long time. Man I don't even know how to express my thoughts :D Well...If I could put all players who I like into this list it would be loooooooooong as hell, way too long, but that's not why I decided to kick out some guys...the thing is...most of those guys...well...I just like them, but they're not like my favourites of all time and stuff. I've been loving Kadziewicz and Świderski since I was a little snot, I mean even more little snot than now :D I guess I can add to this list Ignaczak, Zagumny and maybe Nikolov and Tetyukhin and...man I'm doing it again! Oh heck, too much sun, can't express myself, sorry :S
    Others- like Crisitan, Ivan, Gigi, Vlado etc. are kinda included in the teams I like :D Kadziewicz and Świderski are beyond competition, that's why I decided to put them first :D
    Oh, finally...that's what I meant! :sos: :lol:

• About avatar- boredom. Looking for more cool pics of Cristian, then I'll put him in my avatar again, don't worry :D
    About players- it's kinda complicated...well...maybe not really...I've been thinking about it for a long time. Man I don't even know how to express my thoughts :D Well...If I could put all players who I like into this list it would be loooooooooong as hell, way too long, but that's not why I decided to kick out some guys...the thing is...most of those guys...well...I just like them, but they're not like my favourites of all time and stuff. I've been loving Kadziewicz and Świderski since I was a little snot, I mean even more little snot than now :D I guess I can add to this list Ignaczak, Zagumny and maybe Nikolov and Tetyukhin and...man I'm doing it again! Oh heck, too much sun, can't express myself, sorry :S

I totally understand you. I'm still juggling with list of my favourite players and I'm not quite sure about most of them because some of them I love more or less. I love Ignaczak & Kadziewicz & Kurek for sure. Even Winiarski although he is not quite cool guy now. Kinda sentiment or something :S Bartman is a cool guy, inspiring, a real fighter... so I can't kick him out of my list. Oh, man. Now I'm rambling :aww:

I'll change something. I feel a big need about it.

• I totally understand you. I'm still juggling with list of my favourite players and I'm not quite sure about most of them because some of them I love more or less. I love Ignaczak & Kadziewicz & Kurek for sure. Even Winiarski although he is not quite cool guy now. Kinda sentiment or something :S Bartman is a cool guy, inspiring, a real fighter... so I can't kick him out of my list. Oh, man. Now I'm rambling :aww:

I'll change something. I feel a big need about it.

I really love every of those players who were on my list, but I decided to think about it without sentiments. Kadziewicz and Świder all the way, and that's all. I was seriously hesitating with Igła, but I know when I put him in my list, I'll do the same with Zagumny and then with Dawid Murek, and then Vlado Nikolov and so on and so on. Kadziu and Świder, roster officially closed :D

• You're stronger than I, Ojla. I can't do this :aww: I kicked off just a few of players and I found out that Świderski weren't there. Gosh. Why? I'm stupid.

Ok, I'll stop think about it right here and right now because I'm getting soo confused...

I need Kk15 to tell me how I should write properly in italian: "Andrea, we want Kadziewicz back!". I should end my banner for a match.

• I need Kk15 to tell me how I should write properly in italian: "Andrea, we want Kadziewicz back!". I should end my banner for a match.

Awesome idea! But honestly...if he (I mean Andrzej :D I was dying laughing when I found out some polish fans call him Andrzej :rolll: )
    didn't call him for NT this season for WL for example and upcoming tournaments, I don't think it will change. I hope I'm wrong!
    Damn Castellani prejudiced Andrea to Kadziu! Yeah, yeah...I know..silly, but it all started because of him :down: