Sweet moments with cuties.

• From 'Have you ever dreamt about....?' series:
    Hey, have you ever dreamt about the coolest Cristian out there? Well...guess what...I FINALLY HAVE :rolll: Should have told ya earlier, but I felt like it would have been weird to talk about dreams and stuff, I mean it would have been a little weird digression :D
    Alright, my dream about dreaming about Cristian is finally fulfiled...does it make any sense? Sorry, probably not :D

• ahahaha Cristian :mirror:

well I have to admit I also dreamed once in my life a volleyball player and it was after reading this thread. :lol:
    I was so shocked that decided to stop reading and posting here for a while.
    In my dream it was Tsvetan Sokolov playing on court and he was playing so well that....our basketball coach decided to take him helping our basket team :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And Tsvetan started playing basket and he was also sooo damn good :rolll: I was shocked and though to myself what are we going to do now? He can't play for both teams :lol:

• I see myself in Trento as a middle blocker with Djuric or Birarelli - it's a very good option :lol:
    After my incredible action Juantorena will tell me: "You're great player", and Kaziyski will give me his MVP statue after my and his good match.
    Rado Stoychev will make me as a captain of Trentino's team, beacuse I deserved for it.
    THE BEST FEMALE PLAYER IN MALE TEAM.
    Such a beautiful story.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

• ahahaha Cristian :mirror:

well I have to admit I also dreamed once in my life a volleyball player and it was after reading this thread. :lol:
    In my dream it was Tsvetan Sokolov playing on court and he was playing so well that....our basketball coach decided to take him helping our basket team :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And Tsvetan started playing basket and he was also sooo damn good :rolll: I was shocked and though to myself what are we going to do now? He can't play for both teams :lol:

I swear it was one of the most weird dreams...well...not ever, but definitely this summer :D
    Aaahah Tsvetan is awesome, he can play both- volleyball and basketball on an insane level! :D
    Anyway...I had a lot of dreams with Polish players...but never with foreign- till this summer :lol:
    I remember once I had this weird dream with our guys- I was on the bus, full of Polish players, but I remember just Kubiak and Kurek for sure...and I was flying in this bus :what: ?( and Michał Kubiak was doing some weird monkey movements and Kurek was laughing his ass off...I donnu why :rolll:

Btw, I understand why you were trying not to read posts here since your dream with Tsvetan! I had the same situation :rolll:
    After reading some posts here I had a dream with Zaytsev...we were drinking beer in a pub...it was looking like a old ship or something :rolll: I've already mentioned it here :D
    Yeah, weird :rolll:

• From 'Have you ever dreamt about....?' series:
    Hey, have you ever dreamt about the coolest Cristian out there? Well...guess what...I FINALLY HAVE :rolll: Should have told ya earlier, but I felt like it would have been weird to talk about dreams and stuff, I mean it would have been a little weird digression :D
    Alright, my dream about dreaming about Cristian is finally fulfiled...does it make any sense? Sorry, probably not :D

I hope I will have some sweet dreams with Cristian in main role + Simone and maybe Luigi after Wagner's Memorial ^^

ahahaha Cristian :mirror:

He can't. If there is a problem, me and my mafia will solve it. Tsvetan will be always a volley-bomb.

And btw... HE IS HOT! :love:

I see myself in Trento as a middle blocker with Djuric or Birarelli - it's a very good option :lol:
    After my incredible action Juantorena will tell me: "You're great player", and Kaziyski will give me his MVP statue after my and his good match.
    Rado Stoychev will make me as a captain of Trentino's team, beacuse I deserved for it.
    THE BEST FEMALE PLAYER IN MALE TEAM.
    Such a beautiful story.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, man... Mitar :cheesy: :heart:

Toraypower, I didn't know you're such a good fairytale maker. Time to make it real! :whistle: But, please, take me with you to Trento :D

• but I remember just Kubiak and Kurek for sure...and I was flying in this bus :what: ?( and Michał Kubiak was doing some weird monkey movements and Kurek was laughing his ass off...I donnu why :rolll:

I'm smashed! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Kurek laughing. Why it doesn't surprise me? :D

• Toraypower!
    Every time I look at your avatar I'm humming "Count on me"! I can't stop it!
    And, seriously, I prefer Sidao's verssion than mine.

• I'm smashed! :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Kurek laughing. Why it doesn't surprise me? :D

But it wasn't a normal 'Bartek Kurek laughter'! That's why it was so weird, 'cause he was laughing as if he was just about to choke or something! :sos:

• Well... Everything is possible. But with my 160 cm (5’3″) I can be just libero or... setter? :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
    BUT I WANNA BE A MIDDLE BLOCKER.

• Well... Everything is possible. But with my 160 cm (5’3″) I can be just libero or... setter? :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Bira or Djurić will take you on their shoulders, just like our guys took Igła during All Stars match :D

With those shoes you will be a female version of Możdżonek :thumbsup:
    http://obamapacman.com/wp-cont…s-thongs-tatoos-boots.jpg

• HOLY FUCK!
    Toraypower, never ever do it again! I just fought I had a delusion or something or Freddie really chase me awake :cursing:

• I was watching that movie but somewhere in the middle I said "stop" and I shutted off it. I didn't see anything! Everything was dark and dull.

• Oh, shit... :aww:
    Stop talking about nightmares. :wall:
    Here is something more interesting.

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

cute Ivan :D

He is such a positive guy.

:love:

I must do it! That picture blows my mind :P

That muscles :cheesy:

I want him with that hair again!

• FINALLY! :lol:
    Bella saves us from boredom! Like always, hehe.
    I must give you a present on your birthday! :lol: :D

Do you think, that Swedrowski's feel something to Bartek? :lol: In this season he will can talk in french with french players... I can't wait! :super:

• FINALLY! :lol:
    Bella saves us from boredom! Like always, hehe.
    I must give you a present on your birthday! :lol: :D

Do you think, that Swedrowski's feel something to Bartek? :lol: In this season he will can talk in french with french players... I can't wait! :super:

Haha, Swędrowski talking in french. I'm curious about it :D
    Well, it is clearly that he likes Bartek very very much :P