Agata Mroz-Olszewska Memorial 2011

• Some really strange award decisions were made this year. Kuzyakina - the best libero of WGP (how on Earth?) and now Sedova is the best receiver that's also hard to believe. Friends, who saw the games, please tell me is she suddenly so good in receiving?

• Some really strange award decisions were made this year. Kuzyakina - the best libero of WGP (how on Earth?) and now Sedova is the best receiver that's also hard to believe. Friends, who saw the games, please tell me is she suddenly so good in receiving?

She's quite good, in other case she wouldn't have replaced Goncharova in defense line ;)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Quite nice tournament by poland. Maybe there will be bread from this flour. Skowrońsak seems to be in the shape and it is a good sign before the ECh.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• She's quite good, in other case she wouldn't have replaced Goncharova in defense line ;)

Goncharova is quite awful in defense, to be honest. Almost anyone would be better then her I think :S

• Kaczarowska seems very good in attack what about reception same as attack? I think she is the favorite player of poles as i read in Poland NT 2011.%90 of comments are only about her :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Kaczarowska seems very good in attack what about reception same as attack? I think she is the favorite player of poles as i read in Poland NT 2011.%90 of comments are only about her :rolll:

you mean "favourite" ? :) its because one crazy man is still writing on polish sites about her as the best player in the world so everybody is sick of her...and her game most of the time just confirm this moods
    EDIT: ist the same like you are joking on topic Deniz and Pelin :) so in Poland there is Kaczorowska and Ciaskiewicz - i know its not nice but its like that

• you mean "favourite" ? :) its because one crazy man is still writing on polish sites about her as the best player in the world so everybody is sick of her...and her game most of the time just confirm this moods

exactly ! :lol:
    about Kaczorowska ... I don't like her, she's for me unstable, sometimes she plays quite well sometimes...bad.

its quite ironic....but Morozova is the Next Morozova.....but Morozova the earlier morozova....is much much better

• Today Kaczorowska impressed me. I didn't suppose her efficiency in spike :) And jokes about her :rolll: . Fortunately in polish forums a man who "loves" Klaudia disappeared. Now is the woman, who hates Paulina Maj :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• you mean "favourite" ? :) its because one crazy man is still writing on polish sites about her as the best player in the world so everybody is sick of her...and her game most of the time just confirm this moods
    EDIT: ist the same like you are joking on topic Deniz and Pelin :) so in Poland there is Kaczorowska and Ciaskiewicz - i know its not nice but its like that

.Yes everytime i am telling favorite it will not change guess.Deniz and Pelin are really big talents i don't know why they are not in roster anymore :rolll: I heared that Pelin is playing libero in Rabita Baku :lol: What a All Around player :rolll: A question is Kaczarowska better than Neriman in reception? :lol: I would prefer Kosek & Kasparzak if i were coach.

• so, sometimes its very interesting on polish sites as you can see, dear friends :lol: Kaczorowska´s sympatyk, Maj´s antifan...and dont forget how was Skowronska, Sadurek, Baranska, Swieniewicz treated very bad on the forums in the past :thumbdown:

• .Yes everytime i am telling favorite it will not change guess.Deniz and Pelin are really big talents i don't know why they are not in roster anymore :rolll: I heared that Pelin is playing libero in Rabita Baku :lol: What a All Around player :rolll: A question is Kaczarowska better than Neriman in reception? :lol: I would prefer Kosek & Kasparzak if i were coach.

Yes, IMO Kaczorowska is a little bit better than Neriman in reception, but I also prefer Kosek and Kasprzak.

@ Ttom, they hate some players when they're playing bad, look at Skowronska, now everybody loves her

• .Yes everytime i am telling favorite it will not change guess.Deniz and Pelin are really big talents i don't know why they are not in roster anymore :rolll: I heared that Pelin is playing libero in Rabita Baku :lol: What a All Around player :rolll: A question is Kaczarowska better than Neriman in reception? :lol: I would prefer Kosek & Kasparzak if i were coach.

but ok, Deniz I understand completely but Pelin is really that bad? I remember her in few matches and for me she is similar as Weiss, small, quick, sometimes not precise but solid player :) and your question - hm maybe Kaczorowska in reception is little bit better, but only sometimes :lol: Neri has big problems with it but I hope this summer she will practise hard, because Atom would be 1girl reception formation (Maj) :lol:

• Yes, IMO Kaczorowska is a little bit better than Neriman in reception, but I also prefer Kosek and Kasprzak.

@ Ttom, they hate some players when they're playing bad, look at Skowronska, now everybody loves her

but if I good remember there were some periods on rep.net when this one was hated then this one and so on :)

• but if I good remember there were some periods on rep.net when this one was hated then this one and so on :)

yes, but it'll probably change if she'll play as good as today on ECH :P

• yes, but it'll probably change if she'll play as good as today on ECH :P

I hope so :P

• Maj has the antifans? :teach: She is one of the best Polish liberos now.

its only some crazy-man/woman writing...and I think he/she already get ban on every forum, the same as Kaczorowska´s fan

• Ttom

Pelin is not so bad but she has 2 serious problems 1) she is not powerful for a setter therefore she can't set well if reception comes bad for example Ozge can set easily from 3-5m far to a player.If you have two good recievers she can be OK maybe 2) Even she is 172 she uses her reception a lot while setting :lol: It kills me :rolll: Naz efforts too much for not setting with reception even she is very tall.That's the fact :win: