Turkish TV series/soap operas

• @ starnight

actually, i never wathched turkish series. i way only wathcing german, but later i wanted to improve my turkish and started to watch AVRUPA YAKASI, which is one of the best comey series ever . figures like Burhan Altintop or Sahika, Selin were really great. the first drama i was watching was yaprak dökümü , after this series i changed my opinio concerning some turkish issues, i really liked this series and i was sad for the end ;(
    Now, i only watch muhtesem yuzyil i love meryem ( i alwasy knew shes german and the best thing is, shes from kassel :) i may ask for a date :lol: ) and i watch housewives, its a good transformation into turkish

I am watching only Muhtesem Yuzyil too.It's a phenomen in Turkey nowadays.My favourite character is Hurrem Sultan (Meryem Uzerli) for sure.I love the way her intrigues to everyone :lol: Especially to Mahidevran Sultan :lol: Meryem Uzerli is very popular in Turkey.I am also watching Oyle Bir Gecer Zamanki.Caroline is my favouritre character :rolll: I love her turkish (Çemileee sende geliyyorr bizleeğğ ? :rolll: ) I also love Osman :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Heh, I answered this question without seeing it. :lol: Yes, absolutely.

i read it thanks :lol: im satisfied about this coz turkeys relationship with balkan countries are never been good because of history, peace & love ^^

• haha, i love Meyem and her turkish, i watches beyaz show in youtube and that was crazy :) i think she will be for christmas in kassel, so i will ask her for a date , :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm, i read many books about ottoman empire and even i visited classes in university besides my real subject, and as far as i know Roxelane (Hurrem) was a smart, intelligent, confident woman , but in the series i have a feeling that she s not that confident :( maybe its just the beginning and she will gain more and more confidence and power. i dont like mahidevran, ih she were intelligent, she wouldnt tell Hurrem that only her son will be the next sultan, because with that saying she made a fault :) i also like nigar kalva and zümbül and gül aga ,they are really funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Joana

Which are your favourite soap operas right now?Who are your favourite actors and actresses? (You can tell by character name :D )

• king

Yes Latin American movies were so popular in Turkey years ago.Maria Maria,Rosalinda etc. :rolll: Do you remember "Yalan Ruzgarlari" ? :rolll:

I totally forgot meal comp. :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

:lol: The names of characters was very funny, Maria Mercedes, Juan Pablo Hernandez Alfredo etc. :lol:

I remember Sos Mi Vida and Muneca Brava were so popular in Turkey years ago

I'm watching only Yahşi Cazibe ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Joana

Which are your favourite soap operas right now?Who are your favourite actors and actresses? (You can tell by character name :D )

I only watch "Hanimin ciftligi". I must say that Halide (Ebru Ozkan) is one of the worst characters I've ever watched on TV. She's even worse than those Latin American telenovela villains. :white: The actress is really pretty though. I sympathize with the leading character, Gullu, because she is so unfortunate, but sometimes she can be really annoying.
    I also watched "Lale devri" but I stopped because it was too depressing, they were all always so miserable and I got fed up. Later I tried to continue watching, but too many things had happened in the meantime, Lale died, a bunch of new characters showed up and I didn't know what was going on anymore, so I quit. But I must say that Tolgahan Sayisman is very handsome. :love:

• Maria Mercedes was sooo beatiful.She her real name was Talia or something i also remember a serie where she was a house maid and her boss fall in love with her.Nataila Orero was also pretty :heart: I am watching Yahsi Cazibe too but not very common.The best thing in comedy movies that you don't have to watch it week by week :lol: Did you watch the part of Peker Pekmez's birthday celebration? :rolll: They celebrated her b-day in lots of diffrent methods to delay his plan,it was so funny :lol: Simge is my favourite character IMO :D

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Heh, I answered this question without seeing it. :lol: Yes, absolutely.

Joana, Do you know Serbian stuffed cabbage ? It's a delicious meal :) I really like Serbian stuffed cabbage

I think there are similar aspects of Serbian culture and the Turkish culture ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• i was watching this movie, still my favoruite ^^

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Thalia - Mujer Latina

• Maria Mercedes was sooo beatiful.She her real name was Talia or something i also remember a serie where she was a house maid and her boss fall in love with her.Nataila Orero was also pretty :heart: I am watching Yahsi Cazibe too but not very common.The best thing in comedy movies that you don't have to watch it week by week :lol: Did you watch the part of Peker Pekmez's birthday celebration? :rolll: They celebrated her b-day in lots of diffrent methods to delay his plan,it was so funny :lol: Simge is my favourite character IMO :D

yes Thalia. :) Thalía is a Mexican singer and actress. Natalia also so beautiful indeed :teach:

Of course Simge and Barış are my favourite character :D

• Joana, Do you know Serbian stuffed cabbage ? It's a delicious meal :) I really like Serbian stuffed cabbage

I think there are similar aspects of Serbian culture and the Turkish culture ;)

You mean sarma? Of course, every Serbian knows sarma. :thumbsup: It's really delicious. Anyway, the season of sarma is about to start, it's a real winter meal. :lol:
    Yeah, our cuisines have a lot in common!

• We have cooking shows too. I think it's a global phenomenon.

I remember Ivana Nesovic attended of these program "Dodji na večeru" :D

• You mean sarma? Of course, every Serbian knows sarma. :thumbsup: It's really delicious. Anyway, the season of sarma is about to start, it's a real winter meal. :lol:
    Yeah, our cuisines have a lot in common!

yes absolutely :win: Sarma is really delicious.

• I only watch "Hanimin ciftligi". I must say that Halide (Ebru Ozkan) is one of the worst characters I've ever watched on TV. She's even worse than those Latin American telenovela villains. :white: The actress is really pretty though. I sympathize with the leading character, Gullu, because she is so unfortunate, but sometimes she can be really annoying.
    I also watched "Lale devri" but I stopped because it was too depressing, they were all always so miserable and I got fed up. Later I tried to continue watching, but too many things had happened in the meantime, Lale died, a bunch of new characters showed up and I didn't know what was going on anymore, so I quit. But I must say that Tolgahan Sayisman is very handsome. :love:

Ozgu Namal (Gullu) is one of the best actresses in Turkey.I love her acting.She give a rest probably to tv series this season.Halide is weird character IMO:DMy other favourite is Beren saat (Bihter from Ask-i Memnu).She was runner up in a acting competion a few years ago and she is very talented.Now she is playing in Fatmagulun Sucu Ne? Her partner is the winner of that competition :lol:They got really high TV ratings.About Tolga Sayisman,he was a top Model in Turkey and now he is playing in Lale Devri.Nowadays its famous to use top models in soap operas :lol:

• Turkish tv mybe is worse than italian if you say there are this program XD Fortunately Leo doesn't like watching television XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Turkish tv mybe is worse than italian if you say there are this program XD Fortunately Leo doesn't like watching television XD

omg come on :rolll:

• Ferhunde- :heart: :D