World League 2012

• They will learn with games

• Comparing Portugal with Argentina there were so many situations in which Argentina would have scored instead of commiting errors or wouldn't let the ball to drop to the floor. Portugal didn't push us today and we played better overall, only 12 errors, much stronger serving and blocking. Sequeira is my favorite player from Portugal ever since he was in Copra, good athletic ability and nice technique

• Thank you, Tumbyak :drink:

Let's see what Argentina and Germany will offer. Argentina are pleasure to watch when not playing against you and then even Conte seems sympathetic :lol:

Go, volleyball, show quality and very long game today! :super:

• Bulgaria - Portugal match was a very low quality, every decent team would have trashed both 3-0. Only positive is Tsvetan Sokolov.
    The sooner we get rid of Vladimir Nikolov the better. Team plays so much better without him being on court and spraying his intrigues.
    Nikolov at the end of his career proves a very arrogant, intriguer, annoying and spraying disunity in the team! Such a pathetic captain! Too bad such a good players once now turn into something like this! I hope he never comes on court for our NT! :thumbdown:

• Bulgaria - Portugal match was a very low quality, every decent team would have trashed both 3-0. Only positive is Tsvetan Sokolov.
    The sooner we get rid of Vladimir Nikolov the better. Team plays so much better without him being on court and spraying his intrigues.
    Nikolov at the end of his career proves a very arrogant, intriguer, annoying and spraying disunity in the team! Such a pathetic captain! Too bad such a good players once now turn into something like this! I hope he never comes on court for our NT! :thumbdown:

Stop spittting poison over one of our best and most inteligent players ever in volleyball while he is still in the team, Nadejda, it is ugly even if you are right. And Bulgaria today played like Germany yesterday, very bad, indeed :aww:

• 25-18 Germany won the set with Grozer and Bohme's services alone. We blocked very well tough. If we want to have a chance we have to improve significantly in reception.

• 25-18 Germany won the set with Grozer and Bohme's services alone. We blocked very well tough. If we want to have a chance we have to improve significantly in reception.

Quite surprisingly since you receive well overall

• Pereyra finally out. Good news.

We are not playing bad, but we are totally helpless in reception (mainly in the quality of it), it's very frustrating.

• This team of Germany is really nice. And they are getting really closer to the really big teams in world volleyball like Poland, Russia, Cuba, Brazil, etc. They are like the Netherlands in the 90s although I haven't watched the Netherlands. But it is something fresh.

Bulgaria won, so we won't have any war or big discussion here... What a pity.

:lol: Don't mock with us :lol:

• Bulgaria won, so we won't have any war or big discussion here... What a pity.

Learn to tolerate others as they tolerate you. I don't have problems with long discussion about Polish teams :olympia:

• 25-17

Again, awful reception > Confusion > De Cecco can't do anything > we inevitably crash in the german block. Like this all the time, plus the dumb serve errors we do all the time.

• This team of Germany is really nice. And they are getting really closer to the really big teams in world volleyball like Poland, Russia, Cuba, Brazil, etc. They are like the Netherlands in the 90s although I haven't watched the Netherlands. But it is something fresh.

:lol: Don't mock with us :lol:

We need to decapitate Lazarov and all club bosses ASAP, why are we not on that list?

• 25-17

Again, awful reception > Confusion > De Cecco can't do anything > we inevitably crash in the german block. Like this all the time, plus the dumb serve errors we do all the time.

I still think it will be very tough battle for the first place between you and Germany

• I still think it will be very tough battle for the first place between you and Germany

yes, maybe we can at least beat them at home. Plus, I guess we are going to win all the points against Portugal.. and if Bulgaria relaxes too much or uses this to test players from now on, we could even qualify as best runners up for the finals.