World League 2012

• Vasilena, do you stay for Brazil-Finland?

Although I have to study, I'm tempted...yep, I'll stay :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• For now Brazilian OPP stays a little bit isolated...Ricardo is playing mainly with OHs and MBs, even when the ball is not very suitable for that.
    Sidao rocks on block :obey:

Wild Wild West!

• Ooops! Sidao did it again! :D

Wild Wild West!

• Dante's attack is a little bit so so for now, but the last block out was a classy action by him :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

• My God, Sidao, stay in Poland and play here next season, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...

Brazil is doing great job, serve-block-defense's system works fantastic, especially BLOCK. Finnish setter is completely lost, he can't set to the middle blockers, 'cause Sidao is waiting there, wings don't work properly, too. Awesome.

• Alreday whole two sets we're watching monorecital of Brazil, while Finnland are completely lost somewhere in the background...I don't see any chance for turnout in this match - it will be a classic 3-0 crashing.

Wild Wild West!

• Brazil totally outplayed Finnland today! :white: Horrible match for the Finns :aww:
    I admit that on the third set I even started yawning :roll:

Wild Wild West!

• Braaaaaaaaazil :super:
    Great performance by Brazil made that Finland couldn't do anything to fight with them, when the setter is completely lost and doesn't know what to do the game looks exactly like that - it's very simple and easy to predict for the opponents. Man of the match - definitely Sidao, God, he was almost everywhere today, 6 blocks is fantastic result, especially, that most of them he scored on the middle by singular block. Ricardo should gave him more balls, I think. What suprised me, Bruno didn't have to save the match, Ricardo was doing quite good, I'm waiting for his bests, with his good shape Brazil can play muuuuch better than now. What a pity I couldn't see the Bruno-Lucao short ball behind setter, this is the best action, which Brazil can make, but Rezende is doing that just with Lucao(or maybe Ricardo did it today with Rodrigao, I could miss it).
    Back to Finland, I think these are the last days of Castelani's coaching, last tournament in Canada Finland played without him and their game looked much better, which is interesting.

Good day, I wish the same for tomorrow.

• Brazil and Poland outblocked the opponents :what:

• Back to Finland, I think these are the last days of Castelani's coaching, last tournament in Canada Finland played without him and their game looked much better, which is interesting.

Off, I really don't like Castelani as a coach - this man is a disaster to me. To my mind are aslo coming thoughts about firing him... You know what!? Just a horrible conspiracy enlighted me all of a sudden!!! :white: In the engineering thread triglav_kran has written:

Also, apart from the usual suspects(Placci, Stoev, Konstantinov) there is one other Italian coach that can lead the NT but they don't mention his name yet.

What if Castelani is really about to be fired and knowing that rumour BFV are leading negotiations with him?! :what:
    Damn, I got scared only by the thought about it ... :S

Wild Wild West!

• This Polish team plays a second year with this squad(with Bartman instead of Gruszka, Nowakowski, Kubiak) and now I think they are becoming a real threat. They remind me of our NT, but Poles don't have weak spots, or rather not that weak spots. And they have an excellent coach. If they somehow manage with the pressure I think they are destined to win something big with this squad. Maybe Olympics? I'm sick of Brazil and Russia winning everything. It's time for a change :P

It's certain when Bulgaria NT is torn in bits and pieces, I'll support Poland :win:

• This Polish team plays a second year with this squad(with Bartman instead of Gruszka, Nowakowski, Kubiak) and now I think they are becoming a real threat. They remind me of our NT, but Poles don't have weak spots, or rather not that weak spots. And they have an excellent coach. If they somehow manage with the pressure I think they are destined to win something big with this squad. Maybe Olympics? I'm sick of Brazil and Russia winning everything. It's time for a change :P

It's certain when Bulgaria NT is torn in bits and pieces, I'll support Poland :win:

I think that first olimpic squad will be: Żygadło, Kurek,Winiarski, Nowakowski, Możdżonek, Ignaczak, Bartman...I think that with Brazil this weekend they'll play with this squad.
    Anastasi said that they want play in finals in World League to build mentality of the team and they want win.

• I think that first olimpic squad will be: Żygadło, Kurek,Winiarski, Nowakowski, Możdżonek, Ignaczak, Bartman...I think that with Brazil this weekend they'll will play with this squad.

Yes, and you have Zagumny, Kubiak, Ruciak, Plinski, Wisniewski, Zatorski, Jarosz... an entire new starting seven! If someone has a bad day, there is another to replace him. I have huge hopes for Poland for the Olympics.

• Yes, and you have Zagumny, Kubiak, Ruciak, Plinski, Wisniewski, Zatorski, Jarosz... an entire new starting seven! If someone has a bad day, there is another to replace him. I have huge hopes for Poland for the Olympics.

Pliński is not in the squad....Anastasi didn't want him on the bench, I think he deserved to play....