The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• you arent impressing me any more dear bartek...
    i wonder how the result would be ıf your lovely team Uralockha were in CL and had played agains VTT...12-13-14 :P :rolll:

Do You wonder? I have thought that You are more engulfed. If Someone looks for Rosters very fast and logic sees that Vakifbank is better than Her and You are wonder :P :rolll:

• i also wonder how Naz will play in VTT....If she doenst experience the problem of harmony with the team,and the team can manage to play team-play and Glinka is in the team.They can be most probable candidate for the title.i want Ecv to win the title.

• @Anton
    the problem is that Russian league is not a certain reference to guess what Kazan will do in champions league.
    well,
    1.Borisenko could be the best scorer but only in Russian league ,not more or beyond that.
    2.i havent seen a great play by Koseleva except WCh 2010 (Gamova+Sokolova).(sorry for making you sad :win: )
    3.Gamova cant get the title by her own.She is a defendable player anymore in comparison with the previous times.She is getting old.

1. But pls, if she spikes with a better % than Akinradewo and Filipova in 22 matches, it pretty much tells anything anyway, that she is a good spiker, if not, give me a break.

2. The only thing that makes me sad with that statement is how little u have seen with her or how desperate your eyes needs glasses :D

You seem to have missed CL 08/2009 and 09/10 when she was one of the most effective in the tournament, World Grand Prix 2009 when she was Best Spiker, or CEV Cup this year when she did around 30p/game, or Russian SL this year when she was best scorer.

3. You are trolling way too much now...Gamova was most effective both in terms of points and attack % in qualif. tournament in Turkey one month ago and 2.best in WQT in Tokyo last week, only better than her was Kim. She is still among the very best and pretty much impossible to stop in best shape, even if she is 32 yrs. old. Her numbers speaks for themselves.

• Anton if You are sad I may cuddle You :kiss:

Thank u :flower: nice too have such a kind older brother :lol:

Im not sad right now but from what I´ve heard, the turks can give u evils eye when they get angry so great to have u :D

• @Anton
    i havent watched Akinradewo much..i dont have a certain opinion about her. (i watched her just a few times and dont remember when or where)..i like Filipova a lot.and the comparison between Filipova and Borisenko :aww:
    it seems i missed those tournaments at which Koseleva played well.
    Gamova had played badly against us and dont know about the stats about the others....played well at WQT in japan but the teams in Ankara were stronger.Never say never!
    the only impressive match remaind on my mind for a certain time about Gamova was the final match at last WcH...i must admit she was very impressive there.

• Yepp, everything can happen and I dont say Kazan will finish before your lovely turkish teams, but just that if they dont, its probably more because of problems in reception or something than problems with scoring.

heheehehe i loved it "lovely turkish teams" :lol: :lol: :lol:

• @Anton
    i like Filipova a lot.and the comparison between Filipova and Borisenko :aww:

It was just stats from last season, I dont say she is better in general as a player, I also think Strashi is a better player overall than Masha.

• It was just stats from last season, I dont say she is better in general as a player, I also think Strashi is a better player overall than Masha.

I don't know how Borisenko manage to be the best spiker in Russian league last year but I am sure while they were counting the stats, the Russians didn't take into consideration FIVB or CEV rules..The player isn't set %15 of higher balls doesn't count at best spiker placement..And I clearly remember that Filipova had been set so many balls, around 20-25..I perefer 25-13 (%52 percent) which Filipova had to 10-6(%60 percent) which Borisenko had..

• I don't know how Borisenko manage to be the best spiker in Russian league last year but I am sure while they were counting the stats, the Russians didn't take into consideration FIVB or CEV rules..The player isn't set %15 of higher balls doesn't count at best spiker placement..And I clearly remember that Filipova had been set so many balls, around 20-25..I perefer 25-13 (%52 percent) which Filipova had to 10-6(%60 percent) which Borisenko had..

Its true...she didnt get so many sets as first of all Filipova, and have to make one correction more, after a look in the stats, she was only second after Akinradewo (57% to 55% - 131p/104p)...still pretty equal with her though.

• Ju Costa, brazilian OH can sign with Lokomotiv Baku. In january she received a proposal and rejected, but now, that Loko will play the Champions League, she's going to Europe.
    source: http://www.facebook.com/photo.…85.189686977750672&type=1

• Now It is official: Gabi signed with Unilever.

http://www.facebook.com/notes/…ra-201213/278343275596654

Unilever roster almost completed...I guess just missing Logan Tom confirmation and one middle blocker...rumors saying that might be Naty Martins

S: Fofao, Roberta
    Opp: Pavan (CAN), Bruna
    OH: ?Logan Tom? (USA), Nathalia, Regiane, Gabi, Amanda
    MB: Juciely, Valeskinha, ?Naty Martins?, Mara
    L: Fabi, Ju Perdigao

• They're considering Gattaz to come back. But Bernardinho really like Nati. I think she could be an option, 'cause Valeskinha hasn't 25 years old anymore. hahaha

• They're considering Gattaz to come back. But Bernardinho really like Nati. I think she could be an option, 'cause Valeskinha hasn't 25 years old anymore. hahaha

I honestly prefer Gattaz! I really like her, she is great girl, she already played here...I would like to see her back. :)

• Rumors from Italy:

Crema: http://www.cremaonline.it/articolo.asp?ID=17930
    Togut leaving Crema. To replace her the club think about Metcalf or Matuszkova. They are also close to Lucia Bacchi and want to confirm with Mb Lauren Paolini.

Bergamo: http://sportorobico.it/wordpre…rrivo-weiss-e-blagojevic/

Acording to this article:
    Weiss as first setter, and second will be one between this ones: Corna, Bechis, Camera and Rondon
    Diouf and Merlo confirmed
    MB: Zambelli will be starting Mb, and the other name can be Garzaro, Paolini, Stuff or maybe Nucu will stay (I hope so), the young Chirichella will be the third Mb.
    OH: Di Iulio and Blagojevic will probably be the starting OH, they are considering also Lotti (Busto) or another young and talent foreigner.

Im afraid If all that confirms, Foppa will be very young team and they will ahve really hard time next seaosn, cause all other teams are building very good rosters, and Im afraid there is a chance Foppa fall to A2.

• Krystle Esdelle is the 4th Trinidad Player in AZS Bialystok :D More than half Trinidad NT in the Team.