The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• What about Bethania De La Cruz, any news if she will she stay in Japan or play abroad?

There are some chances that she will play in Sopot ;) In Azzerail could be Debby Stam and Milena Radecka. Almost every foreign player from polish leagus is going to Azzerail, to Chiappini...

• There are some chances that she will play in Sopot ;) In Azzerail could be Debby Stam and Milena Radecka. Almost every foreign player from polish leagus is going to Azzerail, to Chiappini...

Wow, how do u know that? Would be really nice for polish league if she went there!

• I see, but where else should she play? Then I guess she have to abroad, at least if she wants to play in CL.

She has injury, and they told recovery will take at least 4 months. I think she can be in starting six, Hodge Stam and Rahimova?

But still there is nor any rumor about her transfer.

Azerrail cant win championship for 5 years , so I guess this year they want it very much , they transfer whoever Chiappini wants :aww: :S

• She has injury, and they told recovery will take at least 4 months. I think she can be in starting six, Hodge Stam and Rahimova?

But still there is nor any rumor about her transfer.

Azerrail cant win championship for 5 years , so I guess this year they want it very much , they transfer whoever Chiappini wants :aww: :S

And Flier? :whistle: ;)

• Ma and Radosova are OH, Diana Ojo is OPP, but she is the substitution of Simic.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I think she has to be on the bench if Rahimova and Hodge stays.

What? Are you joking? Manon is one of the best opposite in the world. If only she would choose Rabita... ;)

• What? Are you joking? Manon is one of the best opposite in the world. If only she would choose Rabita... ;)

She was, but I dont think she is anymore. She was on the bench for Kozuch in Novara 2 yrs. ago so I guess she can on the bench again to these players. Her last season in Japan was horrible and she showed absolutuly nothing that proved she is one of the best in the world there! Also, her game in EQT for OG now for a couple of weeks ago, was bad. The new dutch girl, Sloetjes, impressed me much more in that particular tournament.

• Wow, how do u know that? Would be really nice for polish league if she went there!

Someone from Sopot's management said, that they will hire max 3 foreign players and there won't be someone from Europe and the nationality teams of these playerswill be on the Olimpic games the Olimpic Games for sure. So it could be China, Algeria but I don't think oso... And the most probbably that it will be USA, Brazil or Dominican rep. On polish sites there are some roumors about Vargas, De La Cruz and Sassa ;) :(

• Someone from Sopot's management said, that they will hire max 3 foreign players and there woń't be someone from Europe and the nationality teams of these playerswill be on the Olimpic games the Olimpic Games for sure. So it could be China, Algeria but I don't think oso... And the most probbably that it will be USA, Brazil or Dominican rep. On polish sites there are some roumors about Vargas, De La Cruz and Sassa ;)

I see, will be exciting to see, thx for info :thumbup:

• There are some chances that she will play in Sopot ;) In Azzerail could be Debby Stam and Milena Radecka. Almost every foreign player from polish leagus is going to Azzerail, to Chiappini...

:gone:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I just want to say, that you're very funny. Bethania de la Cruz is very expensive player. Atom doesn't have even half of money to pay her. Believe me. I think, that Bethy will stay in Japan or Asia, because they paid for her lot of money. She's player, which go for the money.

• I have written the confirmed players, doubtful players and they who will leave, in Russian Superleague teams 2012/2013 in the thread for it: Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

Thers`s no break for Ativi! You`ll see!!

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Someone from Sopot's management said, that they will hire max 3 foreign players and there won't be someone from Europe and the nationality teams of these playerswill be on the Olimpic games the Olimpic Games for sure. So it could be China, Algeria but I don't think oso... And the most probbably that it will be USA, Brazil or Dominican rep. On polish sites there are some roumors about Vargas, De La Cruz and Sassa ;) :(

Sassa already signed for Sesi in Brazil. It's about time the Dominican girls got out of the Puerto Rican League. De La Cruz made a great choice by going to Japan and I think Poland would be a good step for her.