The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• I suppose she will make twice as much money there as in Schwerin :lol: In German league she was one of the best OHs, probably even the best, I hope she can do well in Russia too...

:lol: Yes, she is a good player with some serious power in her spikes and decent reach, so I guess she has the strength to play in Russia! They was also intrested in Sanja Starovic I think, but choosed Topic.

• Lauren Gibbemeyer in Pesaro, she just wrote in her twitter! :)

Great signing for Pesaro, I really like Lauren! :)

Hmm... She has announced the signing of Pesaro.That means, Okuniewska has left the team to join Fenerbahce for the upcoming season :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Hmm... She has announced the signing of Pesaro.That means, Okuniewska has left the team to join Fenerbahce for the upcoming season :thumbsup:

The best solution for both sides! I also like Lauren, but I prefer Okuniewska's style ;)I wish good luck for Bera and for Lauren too! :heart: ) the only person who doesn't suit for Pesaro now is Ortolani. She is much better than rest of the team! I think she could leave;)

• The best solution for both sides! I also like Lauren, but I prefer Okuniewska's style ;)I wish good luck for Bera and for Lauren too! ,) the only person who doesn't suit for Pesaro now is Ortolani. She is much better than rest of the team? I think she could leaves;)

I really dont agree, Ortolani was actually one of the worst OPP´s in the whole league last year, didnt scored much and with a spike effectivity of only 34%! Klineman was the player that scored most for Pesaro in almost all matches, and she had solid effectivity too, around 40%. I rather think Ortolani has to play better next season, if not, she is not good enough for Pesaro, if they want to be competetive.

• Sieczka and Czypiruk in Bielsko-Biała

Lucia Brown in Lokomotiv Baku.

PTPS Piła has on eye Katic and Fresco.

• Is Luba Sokolova living? Any sign of life? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So now You must put Bera as Your avatar, right? :)

I heared that Maria Sharapova will play for Fenerbahce next season ^^ She is 1.87 and playing as MB :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I heared that Maria Sharapova will play for Fenerbahce next season ^^ She is 1.87 and playing as MB :rolll:

:dance6:

Imagine, The setter is setting her the ball, Maria is running and jumping - the hall is silence - and then, she is grunting as hell !!! and hits the ball as hard as she can, and gets the point :lol: or she will be blocked and her face is turned into red colour :mirror: ...But the highlight will be her serves...epic grunt show :obey:

btw, there is a cuban player who also screams when she serves, what was her name ? Salas or Silie ?

• it's official:Amaranta Fernandez in Chieri,that will the duo as MBs Fernandez-Guiggi,with Borgogno 3rd..

• Turkish sources has denied reports that Brazilian spiker Mari has secured deal to Fenerbahce.

Fenerbahce have ended their interest in Brazilian spiker Marianne Steinbrecher, maybe Angelina would be good choice than Mari. Let's see. :box:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"